Happy New Years Quickie Cointest!

Crowesfeat30

OK here's a quickie cointest for y'all

The first person to wish me Happy New Year at 12:00 AM US Central time 01/01/2009 will win an unactivated geocoin from my collection.

Remember this must be US Central time - so ignore the ball falling in Times Square. That won't do it to win. Only one winner! Good luck & Happy New Year!!!

CF30

Ok, here's the deal: Tim won the coin but would the 14 other people who also posted at exactly midnight please send me your addresses also through my profile. I would like to send each of you my latest Pat...small roundthingywithaholeinit..htag. It's not happy new year-ish but ya might like it anyway.

Tim, I'll be contacting you tomorrow with a list of coins you may choose from. Right now I need to tuck Strider away into bed. He's not feeling really well and I mad him stay up later than he'd planned with this cointest. :)

Happy New Year!!! :wub:

CF30

Ok, here's the deal: Tim won the coin but would the 14 other people who also posted at exactly midnight please send me your addresses also through my profile. I would like to send each of you my latest Pat...small roundthingywithaholeinit..htag. It's not happy new year-ish but ya might like it anyway.

Tim, I'll be contacting you tomorrow with a list of coins you may choose from. Right now I need to tuck Strider away into bed. He's not feeling really well and I mad him stay up later than he'd planned with this cointest. :)

Happy New Year!!! :wub:

CF30

Oh cool, thanks! ;)

Email on the way.....

OK here's a quickie cointest for y'all

The first person to wish me Happy New Year at 12:00 AM US Central time 01/01/2009 will win an unactivated geocoin from my collection.

Remember this must be US Central time - so ignore the ball falling in Times Square. That won't do it to win. Only one winner! Good luck & Happy New Year!!!

CF30

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!