Cointest: What's on your bucket list?

LadeBear68

Never heard of this kind of list:

Like Sweetlife I live by the moment (I have to), but I have some wishes:

To be able to make a journey with all my nieces and nephews (4) before I am to handicapt to go.

To start a Chelter for teen's that can't live at home

To go to Venice, Kefalonia, the USA, Canada, Jordani and Avignon

To be able walk some real long trails in nature (I can have hope)

Edited by Sivota

I just crossed something off my list....

To walk to Siberia!

Siberia is an area on the Rimutaka Incline Rail Trail.

Walked to there on the last day of 2008.

two and a half hours up, in a head wind. But only 1 and a quarter hours down again.

Bleak area. Old embankment area of the rail trail. Washed out.

And a cache nearby - geocoin left there, naturally.

Well, now I at least know where the bucket list title of Steph's coin comes from....

1. Get out of debt, totally.

2. Save enough so that we can afford for Micke to finish his education and me to work only part time and spend more time with the kids.

3. Conquer my depression

4. Be healthy

5. Remember to live, love and laugh, and that if I can remember those things, the rest will fall in place!

For the stuff to put on here......

1. To cache in Canada

2. To make it back to Mexico, yeah to cache there too.

3. A trip to Europe, for caching.

4. Make my own mystery coin.

5. To finally get a lackey coin.

Not much of a bucket list, but stuff I can do some day. ;)

Spleunking in South America

Opal Mining in Austrailia

Climb Half dome~ That'l be a check :laughing: & Whitney

Get that enduro Ive always wanted and Trail Ride!!! (so far its just a Crotch Rocket and a buddies Dirt Bike!)

Tour the US and Canada! Id love to tour the world, but its just not realistic! :laughing:

Other than my own personal interests, I just wanna be a Grandpa!!! :) If that happens, I will have watched my little EmmaGem grow and lived a happy life!...at least its been good so far!!! :P I CANT WAIT!!! :laughing:

1, Visit Alaska to see nature's beauty as its best -- exploring Denali very deeply.

2, Go to the South Pole for photography reasons and to be able to see such an amazing place.

3, Start an annual charity event to raise money for cancer research.

4, Get in good enough shape (well, running shape anyway) and get my feet trained to be able to do a couple of 10K road races and finish one in 50 minutes or less.

5, See the waterfalls in Hawaii.

well im quite crazy, mad , insane, so on that note

1: live forever before i die.

2: see americans rise up and overthrow the government. (its part of our constatution)

3: See people quit with the "being gays bad, blacks are bad, jesus is the only way, Muslims are terroists" racist arrogant hypocritical BS and thoes who wont stop choke on it so it all comes to an end

4: See us become 1 global nation united with out war

5: to see the planet do away with money and everyone work for the good of one another.

IN THAT ORDER.....

*wonders wide eyed back into the trees cackling and talking to himself*

well im quite crazy, mad , insane, so on that note

1: live forever before i die.

2: see americans rise up and overthrow the government. (its part of our constatution)

3: See people quit with the "being gays bad, blacks are bad, jesus is the only way, Muslims are terroists" racist arrogant hypocritical BS and thoes who wont stop choke on it so it all comes to an end

4: See us become 1 global nation united with out war

5: to see the planet do away with money and everyone work for the good of one another.

IN THAT ORDER.....

*wonders wide eyed back into the trees cackling and talking to himself*

Now Thats a Bucketlist!!! I would change all mine in a heartbeat, should ANY of these become feaseable!!! In other words...My thoughts exactly! :) Nice One!

Some bucket list items in no specific order:

• To be able to spend time and work on a ranch out west

• Lead a happier and healthier life that would in turn also influence others around me.
  • Find a career/job that I enjoy (would probably mean going back to school).

• To have the time available to volunteer or work towards issues that are important to me, i.e. breed specific legislation, animal cruelty issue (especially with horses)

• Adopt an off the track thoroughbred

Spleunking in South America

Opal Mining in Austrailia

Climb Half dome~ That'l be a check :laughing: & Whitney

Get that enduro Ive always wanted and Trail Ride!!! (so far its just a Crotch Rocket and a buddies Dirt Bike!)

Tour the US and Canada! Id love to tour the world, but its just not realistic! :laughing:

Other than my own personal interests, I just wanna be a Grandpa!!! :) If that happens, I will have watched my little EmmaGem grow and lived a happy life!...at least its been good so far!!! :P I CANT WAIT!!! :laughing:

I am changing Tour the US and Canada to:

Tour the US and Canada in a car that runs on Water!!!!!! NO...I am not kidding! :D

maybe i`m a little silly but since i was a little girl i had a dream..

it was not to find my dream man and marry him and get kidzzz NOOOOO it was visit iceland :D

well i did find my man but i still don`t want to marry him and get kidzz and probebly i will never do that as i`m 35 years old :)

ohhh now i think about it we do have kidzzz not human but on four legs :lol:

but anyway my dream come treu, when we where ten years toghter he fulfilled my dream, he take me to Iceland and it was WONDERFULL :D

jep he is my dream man :lol:

so i think very hard about 5 things that i wanna do in my life and i have 5 so here they are....

1 contineu my life as i live it now :D

2 explore the world :)

3 keep in touche with all of you :lol:

4 contineu help the earth :ph34r:

oke maybe number 5 is maybe a strange one and it is one that i wanna do when i`m 80 years old maybe sooner or later, it is one where i don`t have controle over but it something where i believe in :P

5 is die-ing so that i can finaly meet my father and learn to know him :unsure:

You know I see another thread starting after this one "All the things I've done that are on someones bucket list" :P

I won't start but reading these threads has gotten me thinking what a luckey person I am having done some of them. :ph34r:

Except for one: Fluttershy - May Your Wishes come True! GB

My very thoughts also.

I don't really have a bucket list other than to wish peace and goodwill to all, if you are sick be well, if you are sad be happy, if you are mean be kind and if you are out caching may all your finds be good ones and all your hides be even better.

Never thought of putting together a bucket list. Even saw the movie and never thought of. But I can throw one together real quick here.

1. Drive a Police car (preferably the Dodge Charger that our city has)

2. Restore and/or own a 70 or 71 Cuda

3. Go on a cruise.

4. Go to Germany

5. Find at least one cache in each state (got a long way to go)

The five things I would like to do before I die would be;

Attend my grandsons graduation.

Buy a lottery ticket with out wishing I would win and praying I don't.

Attend something without standing by the door and just enjoy being there.

Take a vacation with my husband.

Celebrate my life.

Hummm, this is interesting to think about.....as, I have been fortunate and done many things already. I sure can agree with kini_ont!

But, everyone can have dreams.........so, here we go:

1. See my granddaughter graduate from college.

2. Go on a long trip with my best High School buddy - a cruise would be nice.

3. Take a long sailing trip with friends.

4. Visit Europe with my husband so he can show me where he was during the Korean war.

5. Go on an International Health Care Mission with the American Red Cross.

1. Read Anna Karenina

2. Complete the Ironman Competition

3. Watch humpback whales as often as possible

4. See Buffalo in Yellowstone National Park

5. Re-learn how to play the piano

When doing my mountain bike ride for charity, I rode through Yellowstone. Twice, I had the pleasure of passing by a buffalo which walked down the road (in his proper lane mind you)...one time going toward and in the opposite lane, and one time coming up from behind...WOW!! Scary and exciting moments!

Tod also tried to get a picture of one which was likely the biggest we'd seen while there (Tod drove my truck for the first week before returning home and leaving me to my ride), but almost ended up playing rodeo clown lol

Back to your previously scheduled programming!

I read the original post so am not sure if I can post again - hopefully it is ok and I won't be locked out.........and I have some more....

1. To make amends with all possible who I may have upset.

2. To give back to my community as much as I have enjoyed.

3. To be a good and faithful steward of the Earth.

4. To have my affairs in order for my children, as I know the pain when that does not happen.

5. To have enjoyed each day with my husband for - each day we have together we are blessed with a gift.

my bucket list...

...find the project APE cache in S.America

...find the oldest cache available for FTF( I believe it is in Belize, placed in 2001)

...find, hold and touch an original Moun10bike coin

...complete athena curse with a few friends(GC175HV)

...create a coin that is as desirable a collectors item as tsuns ET's or yime's yime!

...enjoy the time I have left with my wife by living everyday as if it were my last...

Thanks for the cointest, it's very nice of you to give up one of these rare and beautiful coins. now for my list.

1. Watch my grandkids grow up. Well, soon as loving son is old enough to have some.

2. Learn as much about living life as one possibly can.

3. Give a smile to someone who I know needs one with no return in it for me at all. (Totally selfless act)

4. Afford to make the rest of my maze series coins.

5. Go around the world meeting new friends and finding caches as I go.

Mike

zazth

Edited by zazth

• Lead a happier and healthier life that would in turn also influence others around me.

• To have the time available to volunteer or work towards issues that are important to me, i.e. breed specific legislation, animal cruelty issue (especially with horses)

We have a winner. Congratulations. Please send me your address via email.

Please close the thread.

This is a cointest for a Tsunrisebey Dragonfly Talisman bucket list geocoin. If you saw the movie, Bucket list, you know what it is. For those who don't, the bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die. The cointest is to list five things on your bucket list. The winner will be chosen by random on Sunday, January 4 at 11:59 p.m.

I would really enjoy:

1. Skydiving

2. Learning to scuba dive, and then scuba diving at the Great Barrier Reef

3. Going into outer space

4. Making it to the South Pole

5. Trying a glass of so-called "chocolate beer"

Please close the thread.

Oh.... I thought it ended 11:59pm tonight (Sunday).... it's only 11:13pm here.... time differences?

We haven't seen the movie, but a friend keeps referring to her bucket list, so I get the idea. Even though the cointest is over, since it's not locked down yet, I guess that means that TPTB were waiting for me :lol: .

1. To vacation on a sailboat in the BVI with my goddaughter from Sweden (and my family).

2. To buy a cottage/home on the South Shore of PEI and have the time and money to share it with my family even if it means buying them tickets to join us there.

3. To continue to live a sustainable lifestyle.

4. To visit every province and territory in Canada (caching along the way)

5. To run 5k regularly again without pain.

Please close the thread.

Congratulations to A Mitt!!!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT