qubec caches

jasondulac

I might be heading up to Qubec in march I was wondering if anybody knows of any good caches I can check out when I'm up there

"Quebec" is a huge province! Unless you mean the capital "Quebec City"? The best way would be to decide where you are going and find a postal code for that area. Then search on that Postal Code.

Some of the caches are written in French so you may want pick a few and translate them with Google's Language tools. ( Not the best but it will give you the idea.)

Bonne chance et bon temps! :rolleyes:

Murfster

If you're going to be in Montreal, and enjoy forest trail hides, I can HIGHLY recommend the Bois de Liesse caches. A gorgeous forest with dozens of caches in this forest. I've cross-country skied and cycled to get this caches. Awesome area GCZ19W will get you in the middle.

I also just noticed there's an equally-huge # in another forest not far from there. Don't know what it's called, but GCZDQ7 will put you there.

Another terrific area is on Isle Bizard, just north of the Dollard area of the Island of Montreal.

Enjoy!

Edited by tangerineman

Here you go, Isle Bizard can be found with GCZ1VR. In fact, I'm just remembering I made my Isle Bizard finds on New Years eve '06 with SurvivorGirl. Full moon night, loads of snow, windless, heaven. And the evening drive from the caches was gorgeous, with lights reflecting off of water. One of my favourite caching ventures.