Achievement Geocoins

kylew423

that reminds me ,, i had a wooden nickle made instead of getting the 100 finds coin because i could not fiund them and they did a great job,, they are like 5 bucks and you can have anything you want on them,, we had the 100 finds , the cache number, the date, and ill try to get a pic up by the end of the night,, because they did a great job and think you will like it as well if you cannot find the coin,like me...

that reminds me ,, i had a wooden nickle made instead of getting the 100 finds coin because i could not fiund them and they did a great job,, they are like 5 bucks and you can have anything you want on them,, we had the 100 finds , the cache number, the date, and ill try to get a pic up by the end of the night,, because they did a great job and think you will like it as well if you cannot find the coin,like me...

here is the pic i think after shipping it was like 7 bucks and you get 2.

b3f7e0d3-72cf-406f-9350-97205fb060a6.jpg

where did you go to get the wooden nickel made?

I had it made from geocoins .net, and they were 1.50,,,,,yes that is 1 dollar,,,and 50 cents,,for 2 wooden coins very much worh recomending them to someone else,,even if you get the actual coin this is soooo worth the what,,? like 5 bucks after shipping and tax i will probably have a wooden one made every milestone!! and they are redwood or cherry wood I forget..lol