A year long mission

JohnMac56

We have a tradition of Joseph, Mary and a donkey to visit houses before turning up in church on the christmas carol service. They have a little book for people to add comments photos etc.

I was wondering if this might be a nice idea for a mission the idea os to send a trackable coin and a personal item along with the book and Mary Joseph and the donkey with your thoughts and best wishes. I have a suspicion that the coming year might be a tough one and we could all do with the blessing of a visit from the Holy Family

I would be happy to start it off and would like to have at least 20 participants. they must be forwarded within 2 weeks Obviously the family and book would love to go to events to bless people. I would love to see them back here for christmas 2009

Tell me to get lost for being a mystic :rolleyes: if you like but hey I could do with being blessed this year

:) wishing one and all a blessed New Year.

Bob

If you want to be involved I need your address and I'll get it started - My name is Bobpercey and I am at AOL.Com if you need to know!!!!

timed ou thought the message worked!!!!!

It has been a tough time at our place with Bubba out of work.And anyone who knows me knows I need ALL the Good Blessings I get offered. But I also know that I am Blessed with what and who I have around me.

So I would be so happy to be apart of this mission.

Do we add a coin and personal item when we get it ?

email sent

Opalsns

sorry if I didnt really explain this very well let me try again

the blessing mission is a single coin mission which is supported by either something personal or local to your area

So you will receive

1) Mary joseph and donkey

2) Book for comments, thoughts reflections special prayer whatever

3) A trackable coin to keep

4) A persoanl item - souvenir, path tag sig item Or/and a local item

You write a thought in the book, take and replace the coin and the other item and send the book Mary Joseph and donkey to the next person on the list

to join I do need names and addresses but there is no formal close date as long as the travellers turn up at my stable next christmas!!!!

I Hope this helps

BOB

ps can I have your address to put on my list

well tomorrow is 12th night and seems like a good time to set the family on the way

I presently have 14 - 16 participants (2 I am not quite sure of but have e mailed them seperately) so there is still room for a few more :lol:

List

burgessfour

cache_in_hand

cainrcc

Cheesy pigs

die_anita

hollora

KernowCachers

Leafer54

Lorca.nl

mainefamily

mousekakat

opalsns

RedsknsU2

rockin roddy

Tooey

yalehockeymum

If I have missed you let me know!

Happy new year one and all

Bob (JNPB aka Jan and the Percey Boys)

okay the Family has left for Canaan - had to be the first stop and now they are in your hands. I will send the first missioner a list of 3 destinations to choose one. I will then send that person a list of three ad infinitum until we run out of people!

When you get an E mail from me please chiise where you ewant to send them next and let me know so I can make sure they visit all. If anyone else wants to play there are still a few "berths"

Bob

Wow,

I woke up this morning with The Family on my mind and even bumped the thread to bring it up front.

I just got the mail....

The Blessed Family Arrived, Safe And Sound !!! They bring gifts of coins that are beautiful and a story from Joseph. What a great package.

My camera seems to be on sebatical so I will use a friends camera in the next couple of days to post pictures. I want to show them around Canaan and try to get them to an event as well. And then send them on their way to a warmer place.

My Thanks to Jan and the Percy Boys for a Wonderful mission to fulfill!!!

Opalsns

The Holy Family arrived in Georgia, USA from the cold climate of Maine. It's not quite as warm as all of you think in this area. We had a cold front come through and tomorrow morning it will be in the mid 20's. Along with the book of Joseph's story, I received from Opalsns (Patty) several nice items plus her personal coin. I will be taking everything with me to an event on Saturday, then on several cache hunts. I'll get some pictures to post and then send the Holy Family plus some other goodies on their way overseas to Australia. Thanks to Jan and the Percy Boys for this wonderful mission for peace throughout the world.

The Holy Family is safe...sorry it has taken me so long to get them back on the road. I took them to the Event Cache which included breakfast and a 5.7 mile round trip hike, and then on several caching hunts. I had wanted to take them to South Carolina to visit the rest of my family, but the trip got canceled at the last minute. So now they are on their way to Australia. Along with some little gifts, I also included some pictures...maybe the next hosts of the Holy Family can include pictures of their adventures also and send them along with the Holy Family. Take Care...enjoyed having them for a visit in the southern state of Georgia, USA!

The Holy Family is safe...sorry it has taken me so long to get them back on the road. I took them to the Event Cache which included breakfast and a 5.7 mile round trip hike, and then on several caching hunts. I had wanted to take them to South Carolina to visit the rest of my family, but the trip got canceled at the last minute. So now they are on their way to Australia. Along with some little gifts, I also included some pictures...maybe the next hosts of the Holy Family can include pictures of their adventures also and send them along with the Holy Family. Take Care...enjoyed having them for a visit in the southern state of Georgia, USA!

so that it become a little photo album to .........

i think that would be very nice :unsure:

thankzzzz for let us know Leafer54 :o

The Family arrived today in Switzerland. Just wanted to drop a line to say that everything is ok. Pictures will hopefully get made and uploaded this weekend.

Thank you so much, Cheesy pigs!! You're the very best!!! You made my day after several days of horrible stomach ache!

Edited by die_anita