***** COINTEST *****

GeoLobo

***** COINTEST *****

Present your geocoin collection

This is a contest showing your geocoin collection. Post pictures of your collection here. No matter how big or small. Post pictures and let the community of geocoin collectors decide who has presented their collection the best via a picture.

Post a picture of a large pile of coins, a stack of notebook of coins, a wall display of coins, etc. This contest is about the overall presentation of your coins, not the size.

On Tuesday, January 6, 2008 - the voting will begin. You the forum members will vote on the best picture which represents the best overall presentation of coins.

The winner will win a prize. It will not be a geocoin. I can't post the prize here because of issues with advertisement on the forums. If you want to know what the prize is, you can contact me directly at geolobos AT yahoo DOT com.

Good Luck!

Post a picture of a large pile of coins, a stack of notebook of coins, a wall display of coins, etc. This contest is about the overall presentation of your coins, not the size.

The rest of my collection is not a pretty site (being organized in ziplock baggies sitting in boxes)! ;)

But my handmade bag contains my personal coin gallery (ones I've made and designed for myself). As I come out with more coins I add on to my bag (in coins and in chain links). I've got another couple dozen (at least) on the way (Journey, Tree of Life, and Night&Day)!

As for now:

Handmade 2007 lead

Handmade 2008 copper

Handmade 2008 copper with patina

Handmade 2008 bronze

Handmade 2008 bronze with patina

NAWWAL Tengwar Antique Bronze

NAWWAL Tengwar Antique Silver

NAWWAL Tengwar Red Enamel on Polished Gold

NAWWAL Tengwar Turquoise Enamel on Polished Nickel

NAWWAL Tengwar Orange Enamel on Polished Gold

NAWWAL Tengwar Antique Copper

NAWWAL Tengwar Satin Gold around Satin Silver/Nickel

NAWWAL Tengwar Antique Silver around Antique Bronze Two-Tone

NAWWAL Tengwar Polished Gold around Black Nickel

NAWWAL Tengwar Polished Nickel around Black Nickel

NAWWAL Tengwar Polished Copper

NAWWAL Tengwar .925 Silver Plated (Shiny)

NAWWAL Tengwar Satin Gold filled with dark green

NAWWAL Tengwar Satin Silver filled with dark blue/purple

NAWWAL Tengwar .925 Silver Plated (Satin)

NAWWAL Tengwar 24K Gold Plating (Shiny)

NAWWAL Tengwar 24K Gold Plating (Satin)

NAWWAL Tengwar Peach Enamel on Shiny Copper

NAWWAL Tengwar Polished Nickel filled with bright green

GC_Maille.jpg

Wow, that blue background really makes the coins stand out.

Nice picture

***** COINTEST *****

This is a contest showing your geocoin collection. Post pictures of your collection here. No matter how big or small. Post pictures and let the community of geocoin collectors decide who has presented their collection the best via a picture.

On Tuesday, January 6, 2008 - the voting will begin. You the forum members will vote on the best picture which represents the best overall presentation of coins.

The winner will win a prize. It will not be a geocoin. I can't post the prize here because of issues with advertisement on the forums. If you want to know what the prize is, you can contact me directly at geolobos AT yahoo DOT com.

Good Luck!