Road Side Attractions

Waroku

Hello all, I'm very new to this whole world of caching. My girlfriend and myself are really into the long hikes and wilderness caches in general. But, I also love the road trips you know the pointless kind that lead you to see something that makes you think " Wow, someone had a lot of free time.". ;)

I would love to here about any caches that you have found (or placed) that are around these places. Ya, know the worlds second largest ball of twine or that rock that looks like a dinosaur or a mystery spot or anything out of the ordinary.

I am headed to a place in PA this week end that hints at some sort of alien activity if it turns out to be cool I'll be sure to update here.

Can't wait to read some stories.

Thanx,

Waroku

Hello all, I'm very new to this whole world of caching. My girlfriend and myself are really into the long hikes and wilderness caches in general. But, I also love the road trips you know the pointless kind that lead you to see something that makes you think " Wow, someone had a lot of free time.". :unsure:

I would love to here about any caches that you have found (or placed) that are around these places. Ya, know the worlds second largest ball of twine or that rock that looks like a dinosaur or a mystery spot or anything out of the ordinary.

I am headed to a place in PA this week end that hints at some sort of alien activity if it turns out to be cool I'll be sure to update here.

Can't wait to read some stories.

Thanx,

Waroku

I posted this a couple of days ago and somehow it got deleted. A good site for offbeat attractions is:

www.poi-factory.com