Anyone else not get their PQ's today?

Tequila

I had 3 that didn't show up last night and all were new pqs. It shows they were generated between 8 and 9:3 pm last night but they never arrived, usually my new pqs arrive within minutes, oh and I also checked my junk mail

thinking they may have gone there

edit to add

Oh and one other thing if I clicked on the map to the left it wouldn't show the area

Edited by vagabond

We're sorry for the delay, everyone. PQs are a bit backed up with all the new post-holidays activity we're experiencing (trying out those shiny new GPSr's!) but are steadily being sent out. We should be caught up soon.

As always, freshly created PQs have priority so if you're really jonesin' for a fix go ahead and create a temporary query and it should be quicker. Thanks for your patience!

I had 3 that didn't show up last night and all were new pqs. It shows they were generated between 8 and 9:3 pm last night but they never arrived, usually my new pqs arrive within minutes, oh and I also checked my junk mail

edit to add

Oh and one other thing if I clicked on the map to the left it wouldn't show the area

well I tried another new pq this morning and it never arrived, I then signed up for gmail and the next new pq I tried went through within a minute or 2, in about 6 years I've never had a problem with hotmail until last nite.

Since the new PQs showed they went out but never arrived I'm thinking my problem was with my email

edit to add

well I tried another new pq this morning and it never arrived, I then signed up for gmail and the next new pq I tried went through within a minute or 2, in about 6 years I've never had a problem with hotmail until last nite.

Since the new PQs showed they went out but never arrived I'm thinking my problem was with my email

Welcome back from the Dark Side... :rolleyes:

We're sorry for the delay, everyone. PQs are a bit backed up with all the new post-holidays activity we're experiencing (trying out those shiny new GPSr's!) but are steadily being sent out. We should be caught up soon.

As always, freshly created PQs have priority so if you're really jonesin' for a fix go ahead and create a temporary query and it should be quicker. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for letting us know. Still haven't gotten yet. Not that it's all that much of a biggie for me but now if it even does come today it will be that late every week. I'd just as soon it not come at all today. Maybe I will uncheck it and recheck it again when the day is over.

Yep - my newly created one that I did last night my time (about 10 or 11 hours ago), has not arrived in time for our trip today. :wub:

I usually get them within a couple of minutes of creating them, so I was not at all concerned about doing it just the night before. :)

Hope it arrives in the next 30 mins or so!!!!

Sooo I'm one of those that this speaks of!!! :wub: I just became a Premium member today and tried my first PQ earlier.

But I wonder... when I look at my Pocket Queries screen, it shows Never in the Last Generated column.

I clicked the "Submit Information" button at the bottom of the screen so I'm in the same boat as the rest are... I hope? :)

... I just became a Premium member today and tried my first PQ earlier.

But I wonder... when I look at my Pocket Queries screen, it shows Never in the Last Generated column.

Did you click a day of week for it to run? Click the box for today and it should run within a few minutes. Well, at least the one I just ran did.