question about selling coins

bluecherry

Not going to go in to a lot of detail but we need some money so I'm going to have to sell off some of my collection. Most of these are activated so I was wondering what is the best way to sell them. Should I list them on ebay or list them here with a price. Thanks. On another note I will not be selling any of the mystery coins that were gifted to me or any personal coins that have been given to me. So if you have given me these type of coins do not worry I will never part with them. Thanks

Not going to go in to a lot of detail but we need some money so I'm going to have to sell off some of my collection. Most of these are activated so I was wondering what is the best way to sell them. Should I list them on ebay or list them here with a price. Thanks. On another note I will not be selling any of the mystery coins that were gifted to me or any personal coins that have been given to me. So if you have given me these type of coins do not worry I will never part with them. Thanks

I hope everything works out for you!

AWwww....... :laughing: BlueCherry we are so sorry to hear that you are having financial problems. No one should ever have to deal with this kind of problems, specially around the Christmas Season. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Keep you head up, things can only get better. to stay on track, if you are looking to make more money on your geocoins you are having to sell, ebay would probably be your best bet, but if you need the coins to go right away and get a cash flow in your pocket right away then maybe listing them here with a certain dollar amount your coins would probably go quicker. Either way we wish you the best of luck. Just remember you can only sell trackable coins here, so your wanting to get rid of non trackable coins you would have to list them up somewheres else. Hope you have a better New Years '09 from Our house to Yours.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife