FS: The Cache~Bolt

mrsr71

Is this some new fangled GPS unit?? Or did you post it in the wrong section?

Neither. :lol:

From the sticky:

This forum is intended only for personal selling or giving away of geocaching related items.

It IS personal selling.

Edited by mrsr71

From the sticky:

This forum is intended only for personal selling or giving away of geocaching related items.

It IS personal selling.

I'm defending you. I know it's within the selling requirements, but Rocky Road thinks differently. Just read a few of his other posts though, you'll understand. :)

From the sticky:

It IS personal selling.

I'm defending you. I know it's within the selling requirements, but Rocky Road thinks differently. Just read a few of his other posts though, you'll understand. :)

Thanks... :)

From the sticky:

It IS personal selling.

You wish to discuss me, use my name please. I sent you a PM explaining my stance, please do not make me seem like something I am not! If you feel I'm rude, let me know, don't play games! I never once said it wasn't allowed to be sold, now did I?? Please don't play games!

As for this item...yes, I understand full well item is allowed to be sold, I simply dislike this item! I made my comment merely because I didn't want to detract from your sales, I think my point came across without doing so...right? If you'd like me to spell it out, you can PM or email me and I'll be more than happy to discuss it with you.

As a side, I do think this is one of the better made items of this nature!