Support the Geocaching Troops MISSION

The Finding Irish 4

Hello fellow Cachers,

I have a MISSION you can all get behind this will be a Support the Geocaching Troops MISSION:

c270d15b-2f7d-411d-9db2-6a07bf59a343.jpg

95ef2ec0-a731-4288-8ebb-acc576da6ad5.jpg

I have had the good fortune to make the aquaintance of a HERO in Iraq that is putting together Caching events for the BRAVE Men and Women fighting to keep us safe.

I had sent a package with the assistance of some Cachers for one of thier events.

I would like to put together another package to send to their next event at:

CAMP VICTORY in Iraq

If you would like to help I will take whatever you would like to send to our troops:

• Geocoins
  • TravelBugs - Both Unactivated, and Active
  • TRACKABLE ADVENTURE GUIDE TAGs - Both Unactivated, and Active
  • Lock & Locks - All sizes
  • Logbooks
  • Micros
  • Any Geocaching items you may want to send.
  • Any essentials our Troops may need.

I will compile a list and forward that list to the Troops so they know who is SUPPORTING them here at home.

The event will be:

MAGC Forward Members GC1HEPJ

9e90bbdc-a444-4fce-bb7f-d842b30c80bb.jpg

Please drop me an e-mail via my GC Profile if you need any more information, or you would like to help with a donation.

I will forward my address for you to ship the packge.

To all of the Men and Women Fighting to keep us safe:

THANK YOU for your sevice, we owe you a debt we can not repay.

Thank you in advance,

The Finding Irish 4

e-mail sent

ILYK

Hello drneal,

Just wanted to let you know I just arrived home arrived home, and there were two packages waiting for me.

Your Personal Coins are even better looking in person, and the Jukebox Coins are wonderful as well.

Great Pathtags.

Thank you again for the support.

The Men and Women will appreciate it.

The Finding Irish 4

Edited by The Finding Irish 4

e-mail sent--Thanks

Edit- Package will be in the mail tomorrow AM. Thanks for the opportunity to express our Gratitude :D

Hello SUNRAYERS,

As I just mentioned I have just returned home, as I pulled in the driveway the USPS Man pulled up and handed me some bills :D and a package (he must have a New Years Party to get to

as he never gets here until 2:00 p.m.).

I opened the package and was floored by your generosity, it will be a sad day(for me) when I have to ship the Yemon-Yime coin, but someone will be thrilled when they get this one at the event.

The Finding Irish 4

e-mail sent--Thanks

Edit- Package will be in the mail tomorrow AM. Thanks for the opportunity to express our Gratitude :)

Hello SUNRAYERS,

As I just mentioned I have just returned home, as I pulled in the driveway the USPS Man pulled up and handed me some bills :wub: and a package (he must have a New Years Party to get to

as he never gets here until 2:00 p.m.).

I opened the package and was floored by your generosity, it will be a sad day(for me) when I have to ship the Yemon-Yime coin, but someone will be thrilled when they get this one at the event.

The Finding Irish 4

I'm glad it arrived safely and Thanks Again for your efforts!!

In many of the emails I am getting I am asked about dates for:

1. Getting the items to me.

2. When will I be shipping?

3. When is the event?

Well here are the answers:

1. Getting the items to me. Anytme before ship date

2. When will I be shipping? Shipping to Iraq 1/31/09 or 2/2/09

3. When is the event? Feb. 14th 2009

Again thank you for all of the support. ;)

e-mail sent

ILYK

Hello drneal,

Just wanted to let you know I just arrived home arrived home, and there were two packages waiting for me.

Your Personal Coins are even better looking in person, and the Jukebox Coins are wonderful as well.

Great Pathtags.

The Finding Irish 4

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to participate in such a worthwhile effort!

Somehow i just noticed this thread and i will be helping out as much as i can with getting and collecting items to send to you.

I have some myself but i will contact other local geocachers to see if they will help with items.

Thanks for the support.

River Cacher,

That is great everything helps, the Men and Women need our support, as I understand it they do some caching to make life see a bit more normal.

If you do combine from other cachers as well as yourself please let me know who donated what, as the MAGCer's like to drop thank you notes.

Thanks for the support.

I will be waiting for the package and will let you know when it arrives.

If we attend the local event this weekend, we'll bring some donations to hand off to you. :ph34r: If we cannot make it, we'll be emailing ya.

I will have some donations for you to send to the troops, I will give them to you at the event on saturday :P

Attended the PAGA Social #12 today/evening, a good time was had by all and met up with both

cainrcc, & DresselDragons.

Both gave me great packages to to include in the mission.

Thank you for the support.

Howdy --

I've got the package almost ready to go -- I'm still waiting on some TBs and coins I ordered. Hopefully they'll get here this coming week and I'll get them out ASAP. Usually takes a couple of weeks for packages to get to their destination from here, so the 15th is my cutoff.

I'll mail the package to you anyway if the stuff doesn't come in time, then followup with a secondary package when the tags and coins do come.

-- JG

have a coin that needs to head that direction on its journey... can someone contact me and let me know what to do... thanks

Hi,

Just email The Finding Irish 4, You can send it to them to add to the Soldiers Geocaching event package that's going to Iraq.

Check out the fist post for more info. :unsure:

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

email sent

As I mentioned working at my home office today, postman rang the doorbell to delivery the mail...

That does not happen often, in todays mail was your package.

Those are some great coins, swag, and sig items.

Thank you for the support. :laughing:

McToy, that made my day, and will keep me laughing for days. :lol::):):laughing::laughing::laughing:

Please drop me an e-mail and let me know where I can get one of these.

Wow. That's all I can say. Even that can't convey the emotions I feel about all you great folks out there that do this for us. I didn't know this topic was in the forums until I finally had a few free minutes this afternoon. The Event on the 14th of February is going to be a good time, but it will be even better knowing that we have people like all of you back in the States supporting our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Civilians that are working over here. In today's times, many people have mixed emotions of what our Troops are doing here. But I can honestly say that all the hard work and sacrifice our fellow Americans and Coalition Forces are making is setting the stage for a better Iraq.

Again, I cannot describe the way I feel after seeing the outpouring from everyone who is donating to this Event and to the last two we have hosted over here. Thanks again!!

James

Sua Asponte-RLTW

The items are starting to show up here in Idaho to me and thenm i will send the package priority mail on the 26th.

I have posted a request for donations on the Idahogeocachers.org forum and i will be picking up items and so far off the forum we have recieved the following.

1. N2life (That is a really awesome thing to do! We will donate a trackable unactivated n2life coin to your cause!)

2. idahoflyer (Put jenzard and I down for a couple of IGO hats! )

3. Seven Valleys (I don't have any coins or TB's, but I will come up with something. This is a cool thing, Mike.)

There is also a TVCA Geocachiong event in Idaho on the 13th and i hope to be collecting some items there.

On January 24th there is a ORIDA Geocachers Event in Idaho and i hope to pick up the last of the items donated here and get them out in the mail.

As a member of MAGC myself, I sent my package direct to ATC06 (thanks for understanding The Finding Irish 4). Just couldn't resist - I put in a dozen Lobsters! Anyone who went to Geowoodstock 5 and the Mega in Quebec will know what I mean.

Thank you everyone for your support of this Event. It means a ton more than just a Geocaching Event!