What’s happening in Perth WA?

Sojourner700

We are visiting from England and have bought some coins with us, some ours and some we collected. We were planning to launch them in Perth and the surrounding area but five of the seven caches we have done so far list TB and GC’S that aren’t there.

I am reluctant to leave coins in cashes where others have gone missing so may be taking coins home again.

On the plus side there have been some good sights.

Oh, hi everyone! I just saw this now after a quick browse on the WA Forum (Western Australia :D that is)

I haven't come across an 'empty' cache yet. This was a big surprise for me as I am from Calgary, Alberta originally and what I like to call 'the black hole' for coins....

It was nice to move here and find coins in caches. Anyway how long are you around for if you are still here? There is a local event on Jan. 16 and you could always bring them there.

Is there really a Perth in Washington?

Am geocacher from Europe from Czech republic and on January 2012 prepare to the Australia to the Perth on find cache. Isn't that somebody who'd me helped orient in Perth. I'll for the first time in Australia.

You do not have type on some cheap accommodation (possibly somewhere in private) .

In Perth I'll from 20 to the 30.1.2012 and I want find what doesn't know to geocache.

Thanks and best regards from Czech republic

fanys_

Am geocacher from Europe from Czech republic and on January 2012 prepare to the Australia to the Perth on find cache. Isn't that somebody who'd me helped orient in Perth. I'll for the first time in Australia.

You do not have type on some cheap accommodation (possibly somewhere in private) .

In Perth I'll from 20 to the 30.1.2012 and I want find what doesn't know to geocache.

Thanks and best regards from Czech republic

fanys_

You should post your request in the Australia regional forums. Try here.

(Měli byste psát své žádosti v Austrálii regionální fóra. Zkuste zde. - google translation)

Edited by Eartha
to attempt a translation