Oregon 400t with a heart monitor

I have the Garmin Oregon 400t (got as a gift from my work place for 30 years of service - WOW!!) and I matched it up with the Garmin Heart Rate Monitor (010-10997-00). The heart rate can be viewed in real time but I don't know how to view the data collected so I can view how I did on hills and climbs. The Oregon nor the Monitor came with any software. I do have MapSource from my old 60CS and I read where one could view the data by viewing the track properties. But I haven't been able to get that to work either. Have any Oregon owners figured out how to view the heart rate data? It would be nice to see how fast the heart rate goes up when the cache is finally spotted. :blink: Thanks in advance.

You might be able to check out that data using http://www.motionbased.com/. If you have an account on garmin.com, I believe that you don't need to create an account (that's how it used to be at least).

You can upload data directly to the site and with a free account see quite a bit of info, although not sure if that would include the heart rate info (at least as part of the free account).