Zip code issue

MorningLightMountain

Hey,

I'm new to the sport and looking to place my second cache. However, the reviewer said I dont have my zip code entered when in fact I have had it for some time. Am I missing something? Any light shed on the subject would be appreciated. I sent an email back to the reviewer but the sooner I can find out I'm missing something important about this the better.

P.S. I did enter my password and hit submit at the bottom of the page.

I see that you did get the information entered, and that your two new caches were published. Enjoy the logs!

For others: enter a home location using the Mark my Home Coordinates page, accessed from your "My Account" page. This is different from entering your general location as part of your displayed profile page.

Reviewers use this information to confirm that caches you hide are within your maintainable distance. Reviewers cannot see the exact coordinates which you enter, and it's fine to use a nearby landmark rather than your actual residence. Failure to include home coordinates may result in a delay in publishing your cache submission.

Entering home coordinates in the system also facilitates the delivery of a weekly e-mailer telling you about new caches published in your area, and the ability to search for nearest caches from your home coordinates with the easy link on your "My Account" page.