Pocket Query Server Down?

sawblade5

I am just wondering if has anyone else got their PQs yet for today as I haven't had mine run r get sent to my email box yet today. I checked on my Query Page to see if they even ran but they didn't I even have some new ones there that should have already ran, but didn't. Did you guys have the server shutdown for Christmas? I need to know as I have to rerun them on one of my back up (days where I have no set PQs to run as I want to have those when I need to run a PQ on the run tomorrow is one of those days) days.

I am gonna see if retoggling them would make them run. If not then certain people are having this problem as I am now thinking it is isolated into certain PQ servers but not the ones you guys have got yours on. I think I have seen in the past that it concerns certain accounts beginning with certain letters that it affects as you guys have accounts that start with J and one that starts with C, maybe your servers that your PQs come off of are in working order.

I'm having problems also. Ran 2 PQs on the 23rd and received results reasonably quickly. Have renamed and modified these PQS since I ran them on the 23rd. Scheduled them for Thursday about 2000 PST Wecnesday. No reply so far.

I did receive a result today for a PQ scheduled today that I hadn't run since May.

I do have the same problems as well, and my Account starts with b. I have tried to send one or two of the pocket queries to another mail acount, because I heard about a problem with blacklists for Spam filters of the mail services. The first pocket query I have started was on the 23rd, and some others on the 24th - but yet without any mail to any of my mail adresses (which I had typed in right).

biboleck30

Edited by biboleck30