COINTEST: Win a Lump of Coal Earth Turtle

tsunrisebey

CONTEST CLOSED: 53 wrapped gifts under the tree. I'll have to look through the posts to see who got it right. Just got home driving through a nice blizzard :unsure: I'll edit this post with the winner's name.

Edit to add: It appears sweetlife was the correct guess. I'll have to double check in the morning to make sure everything checks out but for now Congrat's :rolleyes: Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Edited by tsunrisebey

Congrats sweetlife! Thanks tsun for having this contest!

I entered the same number (64) two times because the first time I edited my message to add my pup's picture. Not very smart of me, I completely forgot about not editing. So, I waited one hour to re-enter my number which was not taken during that period of time :rolleyes:

Happy Holidays! :unsure:

We just got home from being in Michigan for Christmas with the family. What a very nice time we had. Hope you Tsun had a Very Merry Christmas with all of your family and geopups. We are happy to see that were correct on how many presents were under the tree this year at your families. Everyone sure got blessed this year for Christmas. Santa must of all know everyone was very good this year. This is the first time we have won a cointest and could not be any happier. Thank You for the cointest. Hope you and everyone in the forums has a Happy and Safe New Years.

Well I closed the 2008 Earth Turtle thread, so I'll just use this one since it's LofC ET related anyhow. I was very excited and just had to mention this. I held an auction for the Lump of Coal ET about 3 weeks ago (it is a trackable coin). Part of that auction would be to fund the adoption fee for a critter at the Lewis and Clark Humane Society here in Helena, MT. This is what my Bucket List project is all about for 2009 :) Anyhow, the winners of the auction finally got back to me today and they have picked out a special dog to have his adoption fees paid which I will take care of this week. I just think it's great when we can use geocoins as an option to do a great thing even if it's outside of the geocaching community because we're all a part of the same planet. Here is a picture and the small write up about the pet chosen. I won't reveal the bidders on here unless they care to be acknowledged but Thank you so much for being so generous! I'll be posting this and additional information on my Bucket List page. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself, 1 animal sponsored and many more to go!

Buddy was abandoned by his owners in a trailer. Handsome and happy-go-lucky, he enjoys going on walks and being brushed. Large in size, Buddy weighs in at sixty four pounds. Buddy would love a quiet home with older children.

09-0048Buddy.jpg

Well I closed the 2008 Earth Turtle thread, so I'll just use this one since it's LofC ET related anyhow. I was very excited and just had to mention this. I held an auction for the Lump of Coal ET about 3 weeks ago (it is a trackable coin). Part of that auction would be to fund the adoption fee for a critter at the Lewis and Clark Humane Society here in Helena, MT. This is what my Bucket List project is all about for 2009 :) Anyhow, the winners of the auction finally got back to me today and they have picked out a special dog to have his adoption fees paid which I will take care of this week. I just think it's great when we can use geocoins as an option to do a great thing even if it's outside of the geocaching community because we're all a part of the same planet. Here is a picture and the small write up about the pet chosen. I won't reveal the bidders on here unless they care to be acknowledged but Thank you so much for being so generous! I'll be posting this and additional information on my Bucket List page. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself, 1 animal sponsored and many more to go!

Buddy was abandoned by his owners in a trailer. Handsome and happy-go-lucky, he enjoys going on walks and being brushed. Large in size, Buddy weighs in at sixty four pounds. Buddy would love a quiet home with older children.

09-0048Buddy.jpg

What a SUPER project , TSun.

Keep up the good work!

Opalsns