What did you get?

FewKinder (aka she who must be obeyed) decided that my early on-set Alzheimers was driving her to early dementia and acquired for me the ultimate toy for those who lose their GPS.

As geocachers are well aware, you only know where you are when you are:

a ) outside with little tree cover

b ) in possession of a GPS

c ) have turned on the GPS

d ) can read the map / location on the GPS

This little toy deals with issue ( b ) ...... so now GPS, Mobile Phone, Car Keys and Wallet are tagged. :laughing:

I got a Wii Geocaching Hero! :)

Complete geocaching game in the comfort of your own home! :blink:

And the great thing playing this game in front of the telly - there's no driving to GZ, no worries of flat batteries, forgotten coordinates, mud, wet sticks, more mud, rain, muggles, even more mud, hills and no worries if the cache is not there - super!

It still keeps you fit as you 'walk' on the balance board - I've lost 2 stones since Christmas day and found 6,029 caches, which now makes me number 1 in the UK!!!...now, where was I, ah, another find, excuse me...

I got a Wii Geocaching Hero! :)

Ahhh if only!!! That would be great for when there's no new caches on Wirral!

For the first year since I started caching, I got no caching related gifts... no ready made caches, no boxes, ammo cans, no GPS, nothing.

I'll just have to tackle the moutain of stuff piled up in the garage then!! :D:laughing: There's at least 6 caches waiting to go out! :santa:

Edited by HazelS

What did Santa bring you.

I got a Lego Mindstorms NXT robot kit.

I got a hangover from the xmas eve drinkies after work... I really should lay off the red wine and redbull!!!!

Oh, and a mega bright Hope Vision One bike light... I also got length of climbing rope, 2 ropeman2 ascenders, 4 karibiners and a new climbing harness.... Just need to find some serious terrain (5+) to hide some caches now!!!