Can't install Topo 2008

Not a lot of info presented, do you have the DVD version and are trying to install the software on your computer?

I have the DVD version and I am trying to install the maps to MapSource on my computer so I can upload them to my eTrex Legend HC. Problem is, I can't find a way to install the maps.

OK, what version of MapSourse are we talking about?

Here's a tutorial on loading maps: LINK

Edited by coggins

Not a lot of info presented, do you have the DVD version and are trying to install the software on your computer?

I have the DVD version and I am trying to install the maps to MapSource on my computer so I can upload them to my eTrex Legend HC. Problem is, I can't find a way to install the maps.

OK, what version of MapSourse are we talking about?

Here's a tutorial on loading maps: LINK

Also, I have two different hard drives. I installed Topo on one hard drive and MapSource on the other.

I have MapSource 6.14.1

Oh, I think that's the buggy beta version that they never fixed. You would mot likely have to edit the Windows registry entry for the maps to point to the correct drive where you installed the TOPO maps. It's probably looking for them on C:

Edited by coggins