In need of help... dumping some coins

Celtic Cache Trio

Hello everyone. I don't know if it is kosher for me to post this here but I am going to go for broke. I'm not in these forums too much as Geocoins is a bit of a richer mans game and though we have a personal our collection is meager. I am going into my 5th week laid off of work and no clue as to when I will get called back if at all. I have decided to go through some of our coin collection. I am putting them up on Ebay and hoping for the best. I am doing them 5 or so at a time. Here is the item number of one of them that is up now. 200290009683 I hope you all will check it out and use the "other items from this seller" option to see the others... We really need the money so please help us out if we are selling one you would like to have.

If I wasn't allowed to post this here I'm sorry and will understand if it gets deleted.

john

cct

Hello everyone. I don't know if it is kosher for me to post this here but I am going to go for broke. I'm not in these forums too much as Geocoins is a bit of a richer mans game and though we have a personal our collection is meager. I am going into my 5th week laid off of work and no clue as to when I will get called back if at all. I have decided to go through some of our coin collection. I am putting them up on Ebay and hoping for the best. I am doing them 5 or so at a time. Here is the item number of one of them that is up now. 200290009683 I hope you all will check it out and use the "other items from this seller" option to see the others... We really need the money so please help us out if we are selling one you would like to have.

If I wasn't allowed to post this here I'm sorry and will understand if it gets deleted.

john

cct

I am pretty sure as long as they are trackable coins you are allowed to post.

Sorry to hear about they job situation.

john

cct

I am pretty sure as long as they are trackable coins you are allowed to post.

Sorry to hear about they job situation.

I am pretty sure that everything I'm selling is a trackable. There may be one or two non but the five I have up now are.

I wish you luck, John! The economy is bad everywhere, but I think it's just the pits here in Michigan, the job scene is devastating! Small businesses are dropping like flies, even ones that've been around since I can remember and before that.

The taxes we're (small businesses) forced to pay eats what meager money coming in like nothing and there's not much left for paying other responsibilities, including payroll. I've heard from more than a few people that they would rather close down and sell (if they can) than give it to the government. Since the small businesses are the backbones of our society, you can see where we're heading! When people lose their jobs and the state runs out of money to give them temporary relief, there'll be no one buying even the littlest of goods and there goes the economy even deeper into a spiral.

Take care, my friend! And good luck!

Ditto. 2 months since my supervising physician and I had a "split in the paths" so to speak. Thankfully, I already have another position, but getting hit with this before the holidays AND with student loans due each month has been tough. I am lucky, my heart goes out to everyone who is having trouble during these times...I have only gotten a small taste and it was difficult. Good luck and God Bless you and yours

Edited by Blue Devil PA
Thank you all so much for the well wishes. The response on my sells has already proved overwhelming. I cannot say thank you enough.

I have a bag full that I am selling so I will post as a new round comes up so if there is anything of interest you all can have a shot.

Thank you all so, so much.

Awww....other friends that are having a hard time. This saddens us to no end. Words cannot be expressed, we hope things turn from being bad to better soon for you. We are so sorry to hear this. Christmas seems to be hard on alot of people this year. Our continious thoughts and prayers are sent each and every day. Tis the Season is a Reason to Believe, from our house to yours. Hope you all Have a Happy New Years '09.

Your Friends,

Barry and Val

Hey everybody. I just wanted to let you all know that I have thrown another group of five coins on ebay. Here is the listing number of one of them to get you there. 200293358103

I hope you will all continue to help us out and send well wishes and prayers. The response on the last five coins was overwhelming and I cannot express our gratitude enough. Thank you all so very much.

Some of this will be repeat for those that have read my two previous postings. We are selling off as much of our coin collection as we can stand to part with as I have been laid off since before Thanksgiving. I am looking but this week has been so bad for unemployment it actually crashed the unemployment system.

The first round helped to pay a couple bills. The real story though is the second round. We weren't paying close enough attention and mistakingly over drew our account which usually results in a $29 fee. We had some money left in paypal from the 2nd round so we transfered that over to cover the overage and the fee. Well they never charged us the fee. Thinking we were in the clear we relaxed a bit and then come to realise that our daugther Kitty Princess was due back to school this past Monday and we had nothing for her for lunch. I wasn't due for an unemployment check until 2 days later on Wednesday. (today) Well luckily we were able to scrounge enough to get her some lunch for Monday, Paypal went through so we could grab a few things to last us through Monday night and Tuesday. It was a little spooky for a few days but you guys have blessed us by helping buy up these coins.

Well that's enough of my sob story. I hope you all will be able to continue to help us out. Here is the item number of one of the auctions. 200296379206 Use it to find the rest of our stuff and happy bidding. I think we have some nice stuff this time around and this time we have 10 coins up instead of 5. Thank you all so very much.

First I owe an apology. I don't frequent these forums that much so I didn't know that I wasn't suppose to start multiple threads for the same thing. I am sorry for any that didn't want to be notified more than once for the same thing. I was just hoping to raise money to help out my family. I meant no malice in my multiple posts. Hope you will all forgive me.

That being said I Have listed another round. There are 8 trackables on Ebay. Here is one of the item numbers.

Enjoy.

Hello everyone. An update for you all:

It seems as though I will be starting a job towards the end of this coming week. This is great news. The down side is it is a drastic drop in pay from what I was making. I expecting to drop in pay but not by this much. The up side is that it will be more than unemployment.

That said, I'm not working yet and the bills are way past due and the house payment is behind. The coins are a good supplement for food and gas and utilities but that's about it. I have another round of coins up, here is one of the listing numbers. 200305469137

Thank you all again for your support, it has helped a lot.

Hello everyone. An update for you all:

It seems as though I will be starting a job towards the end of this coming week. This is great news. The down side is it is a drastic drop in pay from what I was making. I expecting to drop in pay but not by this much. The up side is that it will be more than unemployment.

That said, I'm not working yet and the bills are way past due and the house payment is behind. The coins are a good supplement for food and gas and utilities but that's about it. I have another round of coins up, here is one of the listing numbers. 200305469137

Thank you all again for your support, it has helped a lot.

Well that is very good new CCC, glad to see things are starting to lift up for you and your family. That makes us happy. It is always a shame to see your friends down, and when times are tough. We always keep you and your family in our prayers.

Barry and Val

Well the last round didn't do as good as others but was still very helpful.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten the call for that job yet so I am still out of work and hoping and searching. We got some good times yesterday by going to one of our bigger events. Was nice to see our friends, Sweetlife and many others.

We have some more coins up for sale including a couple pretty special auctions so take a look and see if anything strikes your fancy. Here is an auction for a collection of 5 trackable Geo Jellies. 200308067814 Very cool.

Thanks for all your support guys.

Edited by Celtic Cache Trio

Well the last round didn't do as good as others but was still very helpful.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten the call for that job yet so I am still out of work and hoping and searching. We got some good times yesterday by going to one of our bigger events. Was nice to see our friends, Sweetlife and many others.

We have some more coins up for sale including a couple pretty special auctions so take a look and see if anything strikes your fancy. Here is an auction for a collection of 5 trackable Geo Jellies. 200308067814 Very cool.

Thanks for all your support guys.

Watching the listings. Thanks and good luck