Dell E1505 laptop.

Dell E1505 15.4" Laptop for sale. Price is $300 firm. Running XP Media Center SP3. Excellent condition. Intel Duo T7200 2Ghz, 1gb ram. Has new 80gig HD(dell couldn't figure out how to remove vista so they sent me a new HD)& new a/c adapter. DVD+RW; Has bluetooth and wireless built-in. Comes with bluetooth remote. Has complete warranty coverage until 11/09. Email me for details. Comes with all kinds of original cd's & box materials that came with it. Selling only because I updated. Prefer to sell locally in the Chicago area but shipping is available. Pictures available..email me!

Dell E1505 15.4" Laptop for sale. Price is $300 firm. Running XP Media Center SP3. Excellent condition. Intel Duo T7200 2Ghz, 1gb ram. Has new 80gig HD(dell couldn't figure out how to remove vista so they sent me a new HD)& new a/c adapter. DVD+RW; Has bluetooth and wireless built-in. Comes with bluetooth remote. Has complete warranty coverage until 11/09. Email me for details. Comes with all kinds of original cd's & box materials that came with it. Selling only because I updated. Prefer to sell locally in the Chicago area but shipping is available. Pictures available..email me!

E-Mail sent