Mega Bug needs help

Grizzly Pair

Our mega Bug Bear ( Grizzly's UK Mega Bear Bug which was released as part of the UK's first Mega Event is in a race against other bugs, it is currently in New Zealand at Hawkes Bay Lone Pine, TeMata Peak (Hawkes Bay) and needs help to gain more miles, her nearest rival is in Australia!, please help her along.

Im sorry but by the looks of this the cache has been muggled.

Cache Issues:

* This cache is temporarily unavailable. Read the logs below to read the status for this cache.

Lone Pine, TeMata Peak (Hawkes Bay)

I dont live in Hawke's Bay so cannot Check it but just found it on the forum.

hopefully it will turn up somewhere

G'day

I own the cache Lone Pine Te Mata Peak and yes it has dissapeared along with all its contents including the Travel Bug.

I notified the owner of this lost as soon as I was made aware of it.

It saddens us when things like this happen, especially when a trackable item is lost.

I have replaced the cache and restocked it.

Hopefully whoever took this cache will have their interest aroused and may research what they have got and join the game.

On a positive note I recently picked up a Geocoin in NZ that went unlogged since June 2005. The last cache it was logged in was in Germany.

The Canadian owners had given it up for lost but are now very happy it has surfaced again and were surprised because of the length of time it was missing and at how far it had travelled.

There's always hope I suppose.

Cheers

P38s