Feature Request - TB Drop Information added to Logs

ertyu

I think it would be handy to provide information about travel bugs that were dropped in a cache in the log message they were dropped in. This way you can easily track who dropped off a travel bug in cache and when.

Something like the picture box in the bottom of a log, an extra zone that says something like "XYZ TravelBug was deposited in the cache".

I think it would be handy to provide information about travel bugs that were dropped in a cache in the log message they were dropped in. This way you can easily track who dropped off a travel bug in cache and when.

Something like the picture box in the bottom of a log, an extra zone that says something like "XYZ TravelBug was deposited in the cache".

Maybe if it was tied directly to the history, otherwise the cacher who dropped in their 300 coin collection would have one heck of a log. Maybe just a 'Tbs dropped' link that when selected would show the ones dropped into that cache by that cacher.

This would certainly be useful...if nobody makes any mistakes. :P

Ditto response. A fair number "forget" to make the drop. or the retrieval, either! :ph34r:

I've accidentally dropped a coin off in one of my caches - I dropped two coins instead of one - and a week or two later almost took the house apart looking for it. So, yeah mistakes will happen.

Personally though, It would be interesting to see at a glance who dropped what off and when. Essential? No not really.