Question about hiding and registering caches

CachinSpree

Does a cache have to be in place before it can be reistered? I have seven caches that are ready to go out but I will not be able to place them until next week. These are my first caches. They will placed in Brazos Bend State Park and I have all of the required permits that have been signed and approved. I could place them tomorrow, but I promised my kids that I would let them go with me when I place them. There is a New Years event coming up at this park so I was wondering if I could go ahead and get the registration process started and somehow activate the cache next week when they are placed. Thanks - CachinSpree

Ask you local reviewer - many of them will honor a reasonable request to "publish" the caches on a specified day. When and where possible. The caches should be in place and ready to be found before you submit them (whenever possible) even under these circumstances. They should most certainly be in place before being published.

You can compose the pages for all the caches and leave the review check box unchecked. Then after you place them check the box and it will appear in the reviewers que. Prime Reviewer is the primary reviewer (no pun intended) for Texas. You could leave a Reviewer Note on one of the caches page explaining what is up. You may have to check the review box in order for it to appear on his radar. The only question I have is:

Do you already have the spots/coordinates for the hides?

The only question I have is:

Do you already have the spots/coordinates for the hides?

Yes, I had to get the coordinates for the hides before turning in the permits. We are going tyo make a flyin' trip to the park tomorrow after they get out of school. We should be able to get most of them put out. If not, I'll finish them up on Friday morning. Thanks - CachinSpree