Geocaching article in the Motorcaravan Motorhome Monthly

drdick&vick

There is a nice big Geocaching article on page 185-186 in the December 08 issue of the Motorcaravan Motorhome Magazine written by a cacher from N Ireland.

Slightly off topic I'll admit (and for which I apologise), but I'm intrigued to find out what the difference is between a motorhome and a motorcaravan?

There is a nice big Geocaching article on page 185-186 in the December 08 issue of the Motorcaravan Motorhome Magazine written by a cacher from N Ireland.

Slightly off topic I'll admit (and for which I apologise), but I'm intrigued to find out what the difference is between a motorhome and a motorcaravan?

Doesn't the home have nicer curtains? ;)

This link has some helpful info, and the bit at the bottom explains the differences.

As the proud owner of a motorhome for 10 years plus I can tell you there is no difference. The Caravan Club insist on calling them motorcaravans to keep it in the family as it were. Most, if not all, other organisations refer to them as motorhomes becuase thats really exactly what they are.

My Motorhome which is an all in one ie. engine plus living quarters in comparison to a car and caravan which we call a tugger is soon to become a travelling travel bug. I have a magnetic medium size travel bug from UK Geocachers which will be on the back so if you are following me and spy it you can log it. I will sort it all out when I return to the Isle of man after Xmas. The Van does tour UK at Easter and in the Summer so look out for it then.