Disappointed

Degai

I don't mind that this thread was closed, but I did want to let you know that my intentions were not for "one upmanship". It was simply to show how wonderfully creative and generous some people are. Creativity does not always involve a lot of money or the sending of a lot of things and generosity doesn't always mean stuff-it could be the generosity of spirit. Furthermore, this wasn't about missions in particular, but mainly trades. I have received many trades that included drawings and stickers on envelopes and little things that were homemade by the trader for the sole enjoyment of the recipient.

I don't mind that this thread was closed, but I did want to let you know that my intentions were not for "one upmanship". It was simply to show how wonderfully creative and generous some people are. Creativity does not always involve a lot of money or the sending of a lot of things and generosity doesn't always mean stuff-it could be the generosity of spirit. Furthermore, this wasn't about missions in particular, but mainly trades. I have received many trades that included drawings and stickers on envelopes and little things that were homemade by the trader for the sole enjoyment of the recipient.

And I appreciated the thread even though I figured it would be closed down!! I agree though, we shouldn't start a topic for this, post your thoughts in the proper, pre-existing threads...mailbox, missions, trades thread etc...and just post your thoughts and any special items you received there and, if you really want to express gratitude, a private message to the sender!!

Don't take it personally and THANKS for the effort, my friend!!

And I appreciated the thread even though I figured it would be closed down!! I agree though, we shouldn't start a topic for this, post your thoughts in the proper, pre-existing threads...mailbox, missions, trades thread etc...and just post your thoughts and any special items you received there and, if you really want to express gratitude, a private message to the sender!!

I don't take it personally-I am just not that savvy about computers and posting~! ;) Thanks for the info, Roddy! BTW-I always express my gratitude by sending a private message.

Edited by Degai

I don't take it personally-I am just not that savvy about computers and posting~! ;) Thanks for the info, Roddy! BTW-I always express my gratitude by sending a private message.

I sometimes forget to THANK people, my mind, my memory....but I will do my best to in the future!!