GeoSwag.com Question

Sford13

Just wanted to find out who all has done business with this website. I think that it is actually Oak Coins since that is what appears on the PayPal receipt. But we had ordered and got a order receipt but nothing since. We are use to being notified of shipping when doing web business and are just wondering what other people's experience has been with this company.

Just wanted to find out who all has done business with this website. I think that it is actually Oak Coins since that is what appears on the PayPal receipt. But we had ordered and got a order receipt but nothing since. We are use to being notified of shipping when doing web business and are just wondering what other people's experience has been with this company.

Did you order anything that was "presale" with stock items...presale items can hold up a shipment until those things are received and all items ordered are ready for shipment...

I have ordered many times from Geoswag and have not had a problem.

We've also ordered from them many times. Right after you place an order you get an automated e-mail confirming it; if you didn't get one of those there may have been a problem placing your order. Assuming you did get a confirmation e-mail and/or your paypal account/credit card was charged, then send them an e-mail at: support @ geoswag.com (This e-mail can be found at the top of the geoswag home page, there is also a contact phone number.)

In our experience they respond quickly and will attempt to resolve any issues with your order.

jrr

I've ordered from them several times, just got my latest yesterday, the mystery Christmas coins. As someone else mentioned, if you order anything that is pre-sale, it will hold up the entire order until the pre-sale is available.

I will be ordering from them again, I'm sure ;)

We've also ordered from them many times. Right after you place an order you get an automated e-mail confirming it; if you didn't get one of those there may have been a problem placing your order. Assuming you did get a confirmation e-mail and/or your paypal account/credit card was charged, then send them an e-mail at: support @ geoswag.com (This e-mail can be found at the top of the geoswag home page, there is also a contact phone number.)

In our experience they respond quickly and will attempt to resolve any issues with your order.

jrr

Well we tried the email a couple days ago and heard nothing. Tried the phone number and no answer left a message and no reply yet. However the package was in the mail box yesterday. Thanks for all your input.

I've seen their advertisement banner here on Groundspeak or maybe it was on geocaching.com. Either way I would like to think that the folks at Groundspeak ( or who ever is in charge of sponsors) would make sure that the advertiser is legit.

I'm not so sure about how much vetting is done on the ads. On the forums page there is a "Ads by Google" box that often lists sites that have nothing to do with Geocaching. Right now it's showing an add for "Next Generation GPS". I checked it out and while it might be a useful piece of equipment which includes a GPS for navigation it's not something that would be very appropriate for geocaching (if you actually wanted to take it out of a vehicle).

Yes it's really oak coin's. I had one coin that never showed up after I had ordered it. I sent them an e-mail inquiry about it and they had said it had shipped. A few day's later still nothing, so I e-mailed again and they just sent me another coin. The first one never did show up but they did make right by me and where great to deal with. No fuss really, just send them an e-mail asking about it and I'm sure they will take care of you.

Geoswag/Oakcoins/Oakpins are first rate, just like the majority of the vendors dealing geobling. I've dealt very successfully with them when ordering, manufacturing, and selling geocoins and pins.

Mistakes happen...I've made them myself shipping out GeocacheAlaska! merchandise...and are usually correctly quickly via an e-mail or two.