My Account, Found Caches to GPX

Do-Man

How do you take your entire account of found caches and turn it into a GPX. I have them all over the country and the only way is to go by zipcode and 500 mile radius? Isn't there a easier way?

Run the "My Finds" Pocket Query. It is a special query located directly below your normal queries. It can only be run every 7 days.

StaticTank

How do you take your entire account of found caches and turn it into a GPX. I have them all over the country and the only way is to go by zipcode and 500 mile radius? Isn't there a easier way?

Run the "My Finds" Pocket Query. It is a special query located directly below your normal queries. It can only be run every 7 days.

StaticTank

YUP - the ONLY way to do it.

Your method would not have returned any archived caches. Look for the special query.

Yes, that My Finds PQ is so special that it is not limiited to a max of 500 caches, and it returns archived and retracted and locked caches too unlike regular PQ's.

but it is so special and processor time consuming that you are only allowed to run it once per week. And please wait to run it at least an hour after you eat, I mean at least an hour after you write a whole lot og logs, unless you don't want those caches this week.