Nature's Night & Day Geocoin

scavok

Just an FYI!

The estimated date for me to receive these from the mint is the first week of June. :)

Since I still haven't received my tengwars and am moving June 12th, I may need to give you my new address for these. I don't remember if I wrote a note on the order form or not.

Still in wait! It looks like everyone is received their compass rose sets and indin watchtower coins (the canyon side drawn by yours truly), and I believe the order of N&D coins came out at the same time so should be here soon!

I'll process, fill and ship out orders ASAP once I have the goods in hand :D

The coins are in! They look great!!

I received them yesterday and am filling orders right now. They will all be mailed out over the next day or so.

So now I can't leave home until they arrive! :D

Bummer, we were supposed to go ride Thomas the Train with the grandkids. :anicute:

It would be a good lesson for them concerning priorities :)

The coins are in! They look great!!

I received them yesterday and am filling orders right now. They will all be mailed out over the next day or so.

So now I can't leave home until they arrive! :D

Bummer, we were supposed to go ride Thomas the Train with the grandkids. :anicute:

Edited by scavok

Oh almighty and wonderful mail lady, will there be a coin in our box this morning???

(Our mailman is a lady and sometimes if you talk REALLY nice to her it helps!)

It worked!!! :)

The mail lady dropped a nice fat envelope in the box. I pulled it out and knew it was our Day & Night coins cause it had Scovoks' name on it. :D

Thanks Scavoks, these are awesome coins!

So apparently (for the 3rd time) coins and pins has not gotten the codes loaded into coincodes.com in time for everyone. I've already sent an email and am waiting to activate mine along with the rest of you!

Edited by scavok

So apparently (for the 3rd time) coins and pins has not gotten the codes loaded into coincodes.com in time for everyone. I've already sent an email and am waiting to activate mine along with the rest of you!

I had the feeling it was something like that so I've been waiting patiently while staring at mine. :D

Respectfully,

--Mike Tripp

aka. "The Moon's Eye"

of the U.S.S. Pathfinder

Edited by USS-PATHFINDER

So what is actually going on is that coinsandpins is migrating all the activation stuff to their own website rather than using coincodes.com. It looks like these coins fell in during the transition which is the cause of the holdup.

Doesn't mean they'll get up any quicker, but ya know, FYI :D

So what is actually going on is that coinsandpins is migrating all the activation stuff to their own website rather than using coincodes.com. It looks like these coins fell in during the transition which is the cause of the holdup.

Doesn't mean they'll get up any quicker, but ya know, FYI :D

Received mine today :) Thanks for the update on the codes and thanks for designing and making a great looking coin.

Doesn't mean they'll get up any quicker, but ya know, FYI :)

No worries, and thanks for the update! Love this coin and can't wait to see what ya' have planned next!

:D

Doesn't mean they'll get up any quicker, but ya know, FYI :drama:

Did they give you any idea how long they are thinking it will take?

Should be up in the next couple days. For the time being, I have the list of codes now so if you want to email me through my website please feel free to do so. Please don't PM me - my box is already getting full :)

www.scavok.com

they will be up on coincodes.com once published.

Thanks All!

So with some less-than-gentle e-prodding, I've decided to open a reminting for these colorful coins :rolleyes:

By noon tomorrow I will open a 2 week window for presale orders and hope that at least a hundred coins get ordered (the minumum for a minting where I don't have to shell out of pocket costs). Less than 300 were done in the original minting so this may be an opportunity for you collectors (prodders included) to get some less common scavok coins.

There are plenty of pics and minting numbers available at:

https://www.scavok.com/geocoins/nad.php

I'll post again with the notification tomorrow. As for now.. I'm heading to bed :laughing:

Hope you all are having a good weekend!