Congrats To mmacgown (#4000), weathernowcast (#1500) & Peeves79 (#800)

polskikrol

Good well done! Congrats to all who searched for 'Sight Unseen' (GC15NP2) today and beat the geocaching challenges of body & mind.

The following milestones were had at the final stage (after only about 9 or so previous stages):

mmacgown: 4000

weathernowcast: 1500

Peeves79: 800

The following geocachers made the find today: bonick0, guybot, hallycat, mmacgown, mustard+red, Peeves79, Sakiman, StarBow1er, thezookeeperleft, weathernowcast. Congrats to all on this high accomplishment!

Good well done! Congrats to all who searched for 'Sight Unseen' (GC15NP2) today and beat the geocaching challenges of body & mind.

The following milestones were had at the final stage (after only about 9 or so previous stages):

mmacgown: 4000

weathernowcast: 1500

Peeves79: 800

The following geocachers made the find today: bonick0, guybot, hallycat, mmacgown, mustard+red, Peeves79, Sakiman, StarBow1er, thezookeeperleft, weathernowcast. Congrats to all on this high accomplishment!

thanks George. I was sorry you were not awake early enough to car-pool to Long Island with me. thanks all the same.

I was so glad to be able to do this cache with this illustrious group. Lord knows I could not have done these puzzles alone! Congratulations to Matt, Brian and Marilyn on their milestones, well done.

And sorry you couldn't join us George. But there's 11 people for you to PAF if you ever decide to undertake it :laughing:

I was so glad to be able to do this cache with this illustrious group. Lord knows I could not have done these puzzles alone! Congratulations to Matt, Brian and Marilyn on their milestones, well done.

Barb --- Were you there :mad:?? Sorry, I couldn't resist :laughing: . Congrats once again to all the "stoners" (milestones that is <_< -- mmacgown #4,000; weathernowcast #1,500; peeves79 #800) and Congrats to all the cachers who joined us on the quest. Especially Hallycat :laughing: .

Barb --- Were you there :laughing:?? Sorry, I couldn't resist :laughing: . Congrats once again to all the "stoners" (milestones that is :mad: -- mmacgown #4,000; weathernowcast #1,500; peeves79 #800) and Congrats to all the cachers who joined us on the quest. Especially Hallycat :ph34r: .

They need a larger smiley array on this forum

bash.gif

<_<