COINTEST: Show us your Holiday Cards

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Since some of us are not in cold climates for Christmas(and other timley Holidays) and Buterflylady thinks snowmen on Christmas Cards are wierd, please post pictures of the Holiday Cards thet you have gotten. This will be another Random Draw from all posts, The winner will get a Wearing of the Colors Coin(unless you opt for a second choice). Post as often as you like, but not twice in a row. Prize will be drawn after New Years Day.

Editing to add the ones I have gotten this year...

From Maine...Just Because...

938d05b3-b24f-4573-b055-a529cebfdda1.jpg

Thank You, Maine Family

From UK...For the Christmas Mission...

1db83e13-d582-4d89-8f90-a576316f631f.jpg

Thank You, milliemoo

From California...in Thanks for a Gift...

2ed446ae-9963-4c38-a420-13903c462cd6.jpg

Thank You, Valley Toys and Joys

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Since some of us are not in cold climates for Christmas(and other timley Holidays) and Buterflylady thinks snowmen on Christmas Cards are wierd, please post pictures of the Holiday Cards thet you have gotten. This will be another Random Draw from all posts, The winner will get a Wearing of the Colors Coin(unless you opt for a second choice). Post as often as you like, but not twice in a row. Prize will be drawn after New Years Day.

Editing to add the ones I have gotten this year...

From Maine...Just Because...

938d05b3-b24f-4573-b055-a529cebfdda1.jpg

Thank You, Maine Family

From UK...For the Christmas Mission...

1db83e13-d582-4d89-8f90-a576316f631f.jpg

Thank You, milliemoo

From California...in Thanks for a Gift...

2ed446ae-9963-4c38-a420-13903c462cd6.jpg

Thank You, Valley Toys and Joys

NOT an entry in the cointest, because so many of you have secretly sent me wee gifts lately, and I already feel gifted.

But because of the comment by WSR about my feeling weird about snow and Christmas mixing...

(Any Christmas snowman here would last less than an hour before being an evaporating puddle)

Here are a few kiwi Christmas cards....

2006-11-07a-kiwi-card.jpegKIN0844.jpg

beach_santa_30001rk.jpgBeach_Santa.jpg

And a lovely NZ Christmas Carol...

Carol our Christmas, an upside down Christmas;

The snow is not falling and trees are not bare.

Carol the summer, and welcome the Christ Child,

Warm in our sunshine and sweetness of air.

Sing of the gold and the green and the sparkle,

Water and river and lure of the beach.

Sing in the happiness of open spaces,

Sing a nativity summer can reach!

By our own Shirley Murray

Butterfly Lady, your card with the Santa and the deck chair remind me of that sweet childrens book: What does Santa Claus in July.... :laughing:

I got this one, and having 4 cats this could well be one of them....

kartekatzevi6.jpg

Everyone has their cards on a string...I think I'll string mine up in the window of the Truck. That will cheer up the truckers who see it at the truckstops for the next few days!

xmas001-1.jpg

For me, it isn't what's on the front of the Christmas card but what's inside...

This one is extra special to me because it was signed by all my geocaching buddies at our regular Beer n' Pizza night and sent to me down under by my friend and caching buddy PrairieSwan...

I didn't think I'd get too many cards this year with the big move and to be sent this was quite a surprise. I miss them all and the snow...but not the snow too much. On Sunday it was -35C in Calgary while here in Perth it was a very balmy 35C above. I'm going to take a picture of the kids making sand angels on the beach. :laughing:

;) Here is an other one I received from a Greek friend, a coin collector! (not geocoin collector! )

0005-1.jpg

According to what is says, the painting was painted with mouth or leg, from handicap artist! WOW! that amazing and really shows the strength of the soul and the heart! I do not know who made this one, but Congratulations to the artist!!!!! Examples like that are giving us lessons of life, are showing us that life is beautiful, never give up, no matter what problems we are facing!!!!

;) Here is an other one I received from a Greek friend, a coin collector! (not geocoin collector! )

0005-1.jpg

According to what is says, the painting was painted with mouth or leg, from handicap artist! WOW! that amazing and really shows the strength of the soul and the heart! I do not know who made this one, but Congratulations to the artist!!!!! Examples like that are giving us lessons of life, are showing us that life is beautiful, never give up, no matter what problems we are facing!!!!

Thank You for posting this beautiful card, very touching, made me shed a few tears but made me realize how fortune I really am to have all of my limbs even tho life is challenging for me, God bless to all the people in the world at this Christmas Season.

We belong to a list serve for basset hound owners (imagine that!lol) and every year we have a card exchange for those interested....stipulation is that your hounds have to be on the card...this is just a SMALL sampling of some of the cards that we have received so far...We love this time of the year!!

DSCF1851.jpg

Whenever I see a single card with a dog or cat, I usually don't really take any special notice, but to see all these together...WOW, That's completely COOL!!

i.ve got a Christmas card from Burgessfour

:shocked:

PC240644-1.jpg

With a beautiful Draw from our Error in Christmas Style :shocked:

Burgessfour her daughter has made this draw specially for me and i will save this Christmas card forever :shocked:

PC240645-1.jpg

If i am so lucky to be random draw then i want to give the price to Burgessfour her daughter because she is the talented artist :shocked:

Thank you again...i feel honoured you draw it for me :shocked:

here is one card that i like alot as its the first time that i have received a card to suit my beliefs

pagancard.jpg

it was sent to me by geo-gopher, thanks my friend.

sadly the other 2 cards i would have loved to show are pinned up on the card ribbon and i cant remove them to scan them-these were from my hubby and my son. special cards amongst the common cards my family send me.

here is one card that i like alot as its the first time that i have received a card to suit my beliefs

pagancard.jpg

it was sent to me by geo-gopher, thanks my friend.

sadly the other 2 cards i would have loved to show are pinned up on the card ribbon and i cant remove them to scan them-these were from my hubby and my son. special cards amongst the common cards my family send me.

They can be any Holiday Cards, they don't have to be only the best ones. You can also post a picture of them up on the strins??

Still only 45 posts in this thread. There is not much time left to post pictures of those oliday Cards for a chance to win.

Edit to add a couple more that I received!!

From West Virginia...

b3a4d15d-0d1b-4eb3-bfda-31e5db8be5e8.jpg

Thank You Ron(But Hasn't it snowed enough already?? I'm going to Wshington next, for even MORE)

From California(for New Years)

2123a557-07e5-4c8d-bed2-f1e63e282ff6.jpg

Thank You Monika(a very beautiful hand made Card)