COINTEST!- YOU KNOW YOUR A GEOCOIN ADDICT WHEN....

DJ.J.ROCK

You know you're a geocoin addict when.. you give your family members geocoins for Christmas. Who doesn't like getting geocoins :)

burgessfour- I gotta edit this one for ya...

You know you're a geocoin addict when...you give your family members geocoins for Christmas, cuz you're pretty sure they will give them to you...."Must be the wrong name tag on this one, looks like something you would like!" :)

You know "you're" a geocoin addict when...

...when you start seeing product ads in terms of geocoins. For example:

A-1 Steak Sauce: Logging geocoin finds - Yeah, it's that important.

Pringles: Geocoins - Once you pop, you can't stop.

Lay's Potato Chips: Geocoins - Nobody can have just one.

You know "you're" a Geocoin addict when... you are swimming in your warehouse between your coins, like Scrooge McDuck (family of Donald Duck) with a big smile on your face

Like this :

dagobert.gif

You know you're a Geocoin addict...

When you get up in the middle of the night because nature calls you and you stop by your computer to check the geocoin forum to see if there are any new posts...

Not me of course...

I would never do such a thing...

OK, maybe every once in a while....

:shocked: Yeah... right....

Edited by Ilonka1980

You know you're a geocoin addict when you ask the clerk if your change comes in a different metal!

"Hey, does that quarter have an XLE glitter edition?"

You know your a geocoin addict when you buy those Canadian coins for $10 and in Canada their a "Quarter"

poppy.jpg

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

edited for photo.

Edited by kini_ont

You know you're a geocoin addict when you ask the clerk if your change comes in a different metal!

You know your a geocoin addict when you buy those Canadian coins for $10 and in Canada their a "Quarter"

poppy.jpg

:laughing::):unsure:

edited for photo.

*please* tell me you didn't pay $10 for this quarter!

If someone did this to you then they are absolutely a thief!

poppy.jpg

:laughing::):unsure:

edited for photo.

Nice coin! Is that a real Canadian coin????

poppy.jpg

:):unsure::D

edited for photo.

Nice coin! Is that a real Canadian coin????

:laughing:

No these and others are in circulation with its actual value, but I am thinking of adding this coin to a geocoin that is selling right now and placing it in a cache for our American friends (There is a story behind all this http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2007/05/07/te...py-quarter.html )

The Canadian mint does how ever sell some outstanding coin at a profit (of course)

m420199_102745_185.jpg

.50 coin for $26 and

m310004_103034.jpg

a $25 coin for $95 :anibad:

But you know your a geocoin addict when you look at these and start dreaming of creating your own :(

(I think the canadian mint has been stealing geocoin ideas to make their coin attractive to sell)

You know you're a geocoin addict when you take a picture at work, use your residents as "muggles" so you can try to win a cointest.

Am I a geocoin addict if I know what cointest/posting this was in? :D:laughing::santa:

Because I think I do.........

PROBABLY :santa: - aren't we ALL touched by some degree If we frequent this forum section? :):santa::D

COINTEST NOW CLOSED!!

WE WILL PICK A WINNER SOON, :laughing: (ITS GONNA BE HARD)

THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT TURNOUT TO MY FIRST COINTEST!!!! IT WAS FUN!! :santa:

REMEMBER:

The Winner and their coin will be chosen (and is currently undecided) and will be sent the code to Activate under "Todies Wild Ride" and the coin will be set free to travel.

DJ.J.ROCK

P.S. ILL COUNT YOURS TOO CEDO ,I SAW IT WAS THE SAME TIME... :D

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

COINTEST NOW CLOSED!!

WE WILL PICK A WINNER SOON, :( (ITS GONNA BE HARD)

THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT TURNOUT TO MY FIRST COINTEST!!!! IT WAS FUN!! :D

REMEMBER:

The Winner and their coin will be chosen (and is currently undecided) and will be sent the code to Activate under "Todies Wild Ride" and the coin will be set free to travel.

DJ.J.ROCK

P.S. ILL COUNT YOURS TOO CEDO ,I SAW IT WAS THE SAME TIME... :lol:

THANKS DJ for the cointest

It was fun and entertaining :lol:

May the best JOKER win :(

And the winner is....................

and we have chosen the cache movers coin and we will hook it up with a motercycle keychain attached to it and a flip flop that says do not keep me............. ...........

congrats "TEAM CEDO":

You know you're a geocoin addict when...you come home from work one night and your wife is sitting at the table across from your geocoin collection and says "ITS EITHER ME OR THE COINS!" Shocked you think to yourself for a minute and come the the conclusion that there is only one thing to do and reply "will you be staying at your mothers?" ;)

they also had alot of other good ones too!

I will send your code to set up under the todies wild ride and we will get your coin moving soon

This was very hard , so we put 15 of the best ones in a hat, and the above was the chosen one!!!

Just for kicks the runner up woulda been burgessfour- with the ginger bread geocoin addicts & no sunday mail

honorable mentions also include

kini ont- with, Inappropriate of me to participate

sweetlife- with Geocoin Anonymous 12 steps program & geocoin retirement fund( wow!! I think you can retire now)

GATOULIS- with, you want to win your own coin. (& for trying so hard in the cointest- thank you)

gardengorilla- with, Naked postal delivery

laval k-9- with, Coins left to show the husband what he is working for!!

drneal - with, Looking for tracking numbers in the toilet

SgtMikal- with, Geocoin ads

Maine Family- with, Thepost man delivers all the yellow mail to me.

PengoFamily - with, Geocoin bed time stories

WRITE SHOP ROBERT- with, Buy a car or coins

JohnMac56- with, What coins are you buying now!?

ThePetersTrio- with, Geocoin software handed down to daughter for school.

tom4props- with, To excited to read the rules.

lemonfreshdog- with, Needing a Life or some sleep.

thank you one and all for playing in my cointest, hope it was fun for you as it was for me!!

Jay- DJ.J.ROCK

O.K. I know the cointest is over But I thought of this one from what I just heard on the news . . .

You know you are a geocoin addict when the news says that there is a lock down at the major distribution center in Federal Way ( remember, this is where my mail comes through) stating there are 2 suspicious packages. and what first comes to mind is : I hope one of them isn't mine because it would only be a coin order shipment :D:D:D

( you had to be there to appreciate the way my brain thinks ;) )