COINTEST!- YOU KNOW YOUR A GEOCOIN ADDICT WHEN....

DJ.J.ROCK

You know you're a Geocoin addict when...

You know you stated no more coins until the exchange is more favourable, but somehow the postbox has two or three deliveries of coins each week.

I know I'm a grammar addict, when I have to correct the spelling to "Queen's English" Your - possesive. You're is abbreviated from "you & are" - MY problem is that!

YOU KNOW YOUR A GEOCOIN ADDICT WHEN....

you spend hours out in the garage toiling over hot metal, an anvil, metal cutters, saws and hammers of all shapes and sizes...

The hours turn in to days and your hands cramp from gripping; fingers bleed from shards and sharp edges, a back ache that won't quit because you have to go and wrap another yard of steel around an iron rod just so you can perform the steps all over again.

You get that much closer to completing not a coin (my handmade coins never took quite that much love), but nothing other than a container for those coins we are so crazy about...

GC_Maille.jpg

Edited by scavok

You know you're a geocoin addict when you race your kids to the post box in order to be first opening up that yellow package...

Hey Butterfly_Lady I changed 'your to you're' automatically too. check my other post. Grammar addicts :laughing:

So...Either WE are disqualified for not typing what we were told, or THOSE OTHERS are disqualified for obviously Copy/Pasting that phrase and not typing it as instructed?????

You know you're a geocoin addict when you race your kids to the post box in order to be first opening up that yellow package...

Hey Butterfly_Lady I changed 'your to you're' automatically too. check my other post. Grammar addicts <_<

So...Either WE are disqualified for not typing what we were told, or THOSE OTHERS are disqualified for obviously Copy/Pasting that phrase and not typing it as instructed?????

MY GRAMMER SUCKS :laughing: ,SO.... NO WORRIES,,

BOTH WILL BE JUST FINE!!

addict?? <_<

...I'm not addicted!! I can stop at anytime! :huh:

... but you may have to pry my coins from my cold dead hands! :laughing:

You know your an addict, when you have to do a spread sheet to keep up with the coins you've bought and traded just so you can remember whats coming and going! :P

... I balance my coin vault more than I do my checkbook! :(

you spend hours out in the garage toiling over hot metal, an anvil, metal cutters, saws and hammers of all shapes and sizes...

The hours turn in to days and your hands cramp from gripping; fingers bleed from shards and sharp edges, a back ache that won't quit because you have to go and wrap another yard of steel around an iron rod just so you can perform the steps all over again.

You get that much closer to completing not a coin (my handmade coins never took quite that much love), but nothing other than a container for those coins we are so crazy about...

GC_Maille.jpg

"You know "you're" a Geocoin addict when..."

You drool over scavoks Coin Sack!!! OOOOOOOOH.....AAAAAAAAAH! ...and here I like the look of a packed Lock N Lock! <_<

"YOU'VE GOT CHAIN MAIL"!!! :laughing:

GC_Maille.jpg

You drool over scavoks Coin Sack!!! OOOOOOOOH.....AAAAAAAAAH! ...and here I like the look of a packed Lock N Lock! <_<

Hey Scavok, We love your Chain Bags you make, Very Awesome and Very Talanted you are, WooHoo, never knew you made these, we may have to seek you about making one for us when you have a chance :huh:

You know you're a geocoin addict when you have:

--- many binders full of them

--- some of your favorite coins on a wooden display on the bookcase

--- different containers depending if you have to list them on gccollection, get the activation code, take a picture to send on ¨What was in your mailbox¨, etc...

--- coins near the computer so you can write to a trader to let him know you received your coin

--- a large container full of coins waiting to be placed in additional binders you ordered recently, just to find out that you didn't order enough of them

--- loose coins on your scrapbooking table

--- suncatcher coins hanging in the kitchen windows

--- coins received in the morning left on the kitchen table to show the husband what he is working for

--- Christmas coins hanging in the Christmas tree

--- a coin hanging on you dog's collar

--- a few sketches of your future personal coins

--- explained to the mailman what was in all those bubble mailers he has been delivering you for months, maybe years

--- been writing a post about coins at 1 o'clock in the morning

Don't go on thinking I'm addicted.... Well, maybe just a little bit <_<

I can quit anytime but, not today :laughing:

GC_Maille.jpg

WOW ! ! !

You know you're a Geocoin addict when you go out to eat, have a great time, and when you get the check you automatically calculate how many geocoins you could have bought with the money, both with and without shipping charges.

Not that I've ever done that....maybe just once or so.... :blink:

You know you're a Geocoin addict when..

Twas the night before Christmas

And All trough the house

The only thing shiny is the coins on the tree.

The geocacher stockings are hung with care

In hopes that St. Nick will bring more coins this year.

The cookies and hot chocolate coin is hidden away

and visions of gnaughty and gnice are dancing in my head.

Haooy Holidays!

You know you're a geocoin addict when...you come home from work one night and your wife is sitting at the table across from your geocoin collection and says "ITS EITHER ME OR THE COINS!" Shocked you think to yourself for a minute and come the the conclusion that there is only one thing to do and reply "will you be staying at your mothers?" :blink:

Here in Greece, we have a custom! On the first day of the new year, we make a pie and we put a coin (in the onld times, it was a gold one!)! The one who will find it is the lucky man of the year! Most of the times you keep the coin or you get a prize!

So.....You know you're a geocoin addict when you put in the pie instead of a token or a normal coin a geocoin (will that make the pie a cache pie????), or you are hoping to find a geocoin inside!!! :blink: