What should i put in my future caches?

Bmxer11

I personally like pins - something to do with local things are nice - I usually do not take items from a cache, but will take pins.

A recent cache in Yuma (owned by a local firefighter) was seeded with a bunch of small lapel pins from the local fire department.

If the cache is intended to be kid friendly - small toys and .99 store items work well

Glass and rhinestone jewelry from the 1920-1950s...the huge, gaudy, clunky stuff with lurid colors. I love that sort of thing. In fact, skip the cache and just send it straight to me. It won't fare well in the cache anyway.

I like to find signature/geocaching type items (Pathtags, cacher buttons, handmade swag, coins, bracelets), and handy camping type items (bug wipes, interesting gadgets). That's the sort of thing I drop off, too.

I personally like pins - something to do with local things are nice - I usually do not take items from a cache, but will take pins.

A recent cache in Yuma (owned by a local firefighter) was seeded with a bunch of small lapel pins from the local fire department.

If the cache is intended to be kid friendly - small toys and .99 store items work well

Try this cache In a "PIN"ch

I have to agree an empty logbook, and flashlights