Geopatra's CacheDorado Geocoin

Geopatra

Soon available!

996da24f-fdff-4e8c-b14d-c8d5fcb35f47.jpg4edf050a-ed0d-4700-aa19-cb3e293dc591.jpg5adb21bb-c27e-4a50-8bd3-a8822737c935.jpg4f3eeed1-8380-439f-adb5-170639e33866.jpg

The coins will be available as trio:

- Gold ,silver and copper

- Red ,white and blue head of the mushroom

- numbered: Rxx , Wxx and Bxx

- there will be a small number of coins in the basic color alike the picture to be sold as single coin

- trackable

- icon

- they will be sold through K2coins.nl

Interested: coin@geopatra.nl

www.geopatra.nl

Geopatra.

Edited by Geopatra

Since I'm from Holland, my Dutch is better then my English. And I happen to be up (because of eBay) so I can answer some of your questions.

A mushroom = a toadstool. I've looked it up at Wikipedia. This particular one is a Clytocybe Geopatra. It's the avatar of Geopatra.

The mushroom is added to the coin (glued). It's made of rubber or latex. The hats vary from red, blue and white with the coin metal: gold, copper or silver.

The price is about $ 10,- per coin (€ 7,50). As a set of 3 coins the price of the set is about $ 27,50 (€ 21,-). I don't know what the price of S&H is. You could take a look at K2coins.nl.

Ruud4d

Edited by Ruud4d

Since I'm from Holland, my Dutch is better then my English. And I happen to be up (because of eBay) so I can answer some of your questions.

A mushroom = a toadstool. I've looked it up at Wikipedia. This particular one is a Clytocybe Geopatra. It's the avatar of Geopatra.

The mushroom is added to the coin (glued). It's made of rubber or latex. The hats vary from red, blue and white with the coin metal: gold, copper or silver.

The price is about $ 10,- per coin (€ 7,50). As a set of 3 coins the price of the set is about $ 27,50 (€ 21,-). I don't know what the price of S&H is. You could take a look at K2coins.nl.

Ruud4d

Thanks Ruud ! (I was stil asleep at that time)

Indeed the mushroom/toadstool is my avatar and I will try to have it shown as such.

And indeed they come from the Netherlands so the cost of sending it will be relatively high. But maybe one of you americans can collect some orders ? I have seen it done before.

Expensive ? It's a truly unique coin !

Geopatra.

Soon available!

996da24f-fdff-4e8c-b14d-c8d5fcb35f47.jpg4edf050a-ed0d-4700-aa19-cb3e293dc591.jpg5adb21bb-c27e-4a50-8bd3-a8822737c935.jpg4f3eeed1-8380-439f-adb5-170639e33866.jpg

The coins will be available as trio:

- Gold ,silver and copper

- Red ,white and blue head of the mushroom

- numbered: Rxx , Wxx and Bxx

- there will be a small number of coins in the basic color alike the picture to be sold as single coin

- trackable

- icon

Geopatra.

I received some questions about the coin:

- the coin was designed to be the first ever really 3D coin : the mushroom/toadstool adds an extra 3-4 mm. to the coins own 3 mm., and it is more ore less flexible as it's not a metal part.

- there will be 80 RWB-series next to 10 basiccoins. No more and no less.

- the icon is alike my avatar

- preorders can be made at coin@geopatra.nl

- when available it will be sold through K2coins

- there is a chance it might be available in the last days of 2008.

Geopatra. ;)

crazy cachedesigner from NL.