Going to Orlando, FL at Christmas

lostinthesparks4

Hello all,

I am going with my family to Orlando for the holidays and was wondering what you just have to do when you are there, which caches are a must do and since it is the first time we have been we will hopefully make it to Disney if we do is there anything there that is a must do??? thanks ahead to time i am hoping to get a new gps for Christmas so i will be ready to find some caches!!!! :D

Hello all,

I am going with my family to Orlando for the holidays and was wondering what you just have to do when you are there, which caches are a must do and since it is the first time we have been we will hopefully make it to Disney if we do is there anything there that is a must do??? thanks ahead to time i am hoping to get a new gps for Christmas so i will be ready to find some caches!!!! ;)

If you like geocaches in the woods (GCM8V9, et. al.), head for the Little Big Econ State Forest, east of Orlando. If you like urban micros, they're all around.