DUDE...Wheres My Coins!

007BigD

I have been searchin around lookin for people that have activated my personal coins so I can place them on my watchlist, only problem is that I dont know who may have actually activated one or who will activate one.

So if there are others who have made a trackable personal coin who want to know where the activated coins are, they could simply post that they're name be added to the list to contact should one of their personals be activated.

If somebody has your personal coin traveling or even just activated for discovery, they would know that you would like know they activated one of your personal coins. If multiple versions, you could list which versions you would like to be contacted for that you may want to watch.

So basically, if YOU have an activated coin of anyone who posts that they wanna know where its at, then you would know to contact them and let them know.

Sound good? I guess it could work with any coin, not particularly a personal!

Those were my thoughts EXACTLY!!! Add me to the list!!! :)

007BigD's Personal If you got one activated...Lemmee know! :blink:

I'm guessing that you already have this one of your watchlist.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1808952

This brings to mind a Website Feature I'd like to see. I think it would be cool if tracking numbers could be placed on my watchlist even before they are activated(so I can add them before I sell/give them)

It would also be cool if Groundspeak could add the whole list of numbers for my coin to my watchlist(in one bulk swoop)

Those were my thoughts EXACTLY!!! Add me to the list!!! :)

007BigD's Personal If you got one activated...Lemmee know! :blink:

there are FOUR pages of your coins that have been activated. do a search for 007BigD on the trackables page and voila!

http://www.geocaching.com/track/search.aspx?k=007BigD

you will have to pick out the ones that are you personal coins as opposed to all the others you put your name on!

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Those were my thoughts EXACTLY!!! Add me to the list!!! <_<

007BigD's Personal If you got one activated...Lemmee know! :(

there are FOUR pages of your coins that have been activated. do a search for 007BigD on the trackables page and voila!

http://www.geocaching.com/track/search.aspx?k=007BigD

you will have to pick out the ones that are you personal coins as opposed to all the others you put your name on!

rsg

:PHOLY SMOKES!!!... Thank You lara!!!

I FOUND 35 COINS I NEVER KNEW WERE ACTIVATED!!!... looks like many are traveling!!! :huh:

That was so cool! I am gonna check it periodically to see whats new! Guess if they changed the name to somethin other than 007, I wouldnt see it, but Man, I didnt expect that many to be activated. :D

Well, I guess that makes it simple! No need for this topic, but ill bet it'll help others still yet!

Thanks again...Lots to watch! :laughing:

Those were my thoughts EXACTLY!!! Add me to the list!!! :P

007BigD's Personal If you got one activated...Lemmee know! :rolleyes:

I'm guessing that you already have this one of your watchlist.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1808952

This brings to mind a Website Feature I'd like to see. I think it would be cool if tracking numbers could be placed on my watchlist even before they are activated(so I can add them before I sell/give them)

It would also be cool if Groundspeak could add the whole list of numbers for my coin to my watchlist(in one bulk swoop)

Yep...Im the watcher! :huh:... That was a funny night! :laughing: Didnt take you long to figure where it came from! :(

Im sure there is a way for you to get a whole group of numbers to watch, but it'd probably be limited to a minter who has the numbers, as tracking numbers dont have reference numbers till activated. You might be able to get a list of the numbers when they are purchased if you are the purchaser???

Just added every dang activated coin out there on my watchlist :D ... Thansk again Lara! <_<

Edited by 007BigD

Im sure there is a way for you to get a whole group of numbers to watch, but it'd probably be limited to a minter who has the numbers, as tracking numbers dont have reference numbers till activated. You might be able to get a list of the numbers when they are purchased if you are the purchaser???

Just added every dang activated coin out there on my watchlist <_< ... Thansk again Lara! :laughing:

I think I'll see if I can get the list. I have the error coins, so I could make a list as I remove the numbers...

Well, while we're discussing it...Anyone who activates a Look Twice GeoCoin, I'd love to add that to my watchlist!! Just shoot me a note so I'll know it's activated.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT