MISSION: ReGifting or Christmas Clearance

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

With the Christmas Missions coming near an end, I think it's time for me to try hosting a good old fashioned Trading Mission. For this Mission, each participant will need to send ONE Coin, and ONE other item. Here are the guidelines of the Mission:

Dates...

Receive assignment by New Years(Jan. 01),

Send package by the end of the month(Jan. 31).

Coins...

You will need to send ONE Unactivated, Trackable GeoCoin.

Other Items...

The "Other Item" that you should send can be either of the following:

A ReGift...

Passing on a Gift that you received for Christmas or,

Christmas Clearance...

Some item that you find in the After Christmas clearance sales.

This "Other Item" should be valued in the same Price range as a GeoCoin(about $5-12??)

How to Join...

Send me the following information(email through my profile, not PM's):

1. Your Caching Name

2. Your mailing Name and Address

3. An age range(as specific as you want your sender to consider)

4. A gender(for the recipient, meaning YOUR Gender, or the Gender of the name you're listing to participate. son/daughter/wife/husband, Etc)

The Fine Print...

You must be willing to ship internationally(if you are not, then please do not sign up).

Assignments will be completely RANDOM(you could get matched with Anyone, Any age, Anywhere,)

Please update this thread at each change in status, with the following for each entry(limit two per account):

Signed up: (Date)

Received Name: (Date)

Sent Package: (Date)

Received Package: (Date)

This is my first mission of this type, so please have patience. I do not always have control of when or if I can access the internet, so if I get behind on the assignments, please forgive me. I will not try to determine if you get matched up with your sender(you may get the same person that is sending to you, or you may not...Completely Random, but you will not get yourself). i reserve the right to update the fine print as needed.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Other Items...

A ReGift...

Christmas Clearance...

This "Other Item" should be valued in the same Price range as a GeoCoin(about $5-12??)

Would that be the regular price or the clearance price? :D:D

Other Items...

A ReGift...

Christmas Clearance...

Would that be the regular price or the clearance price? :D:D

I'm leaving that open to interpretation...

:blink:Signed up: ~ 12/15

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

:blink:Signed up: ~ 12/15

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

ALSO... As a side note.. I'm one of those freaks that actually like fruitcake for the holidays.

I am also not opposed to non trackable coinage.

Edited by 57chevy

Signed up: 12/15/08

Signed up: 12/15/08

I like reciving coin that you don't know about.

Edited by kd&prettierhalf

In for two missions but I just know I will love all the gifts I receive for Christmas so doubt there will be a regifting from me but then again you never know!!

Signed up: 12-15-08

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Signed up: 12-15-08

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Edited by LadyBee4T

Signed up: 12/14/08

anyone know the average postal cost on a FRUIT CAKE????

Is it a LOG or a Circle?

Weelll... will be starting out as a circle, but knowing those darn fruitcakes....

Sending to me, will cost you an arm, maybe a leg too....

You could become 'armless! All for the sake of a fruitcake!

Last Day to sign up before the deadline, Mark us down for 2 missions. Sounds like alot of fun, altho we will love everything we get for Christmas we always do. Thanks Rob for hosting this Mission. Email with Contact info on the way. Hope Santa is good to Everyone this Christmas. Merry Christmas!

Signed up: 12/24/2008

Signed up: 12/24/2008

I'll be working on assigning Mission Recipients the day after Christmas(after I hit the stores for the great discounts on my favorite candies) and getting them out to you in the coming days. I have received a few requests for special assignments, but I really want to keep this one Completely RANDOM. If anyone decides that they would rather not stay signed up for the MISSION, Please let me know before you receive yous assigned recipient. Thank you all for joining in the fun. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes in the weeks to come(we should see some funny Gifts)!! MerryChristmas to all of you!!

I'll be working on assigning Mission Recipients the day after Christmas(after I hit the stores for the great discounts on my favorite candies) and getting them out to you in the coming days. I have received a few requests for special assignments, but I really want to keep this one Completely RANDOM. If anyone decides that they would rather not stay signed up for the MISSION, Please let me know before you receive yous assigned recipient. Thank you all for joining in the fun. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes in the weeks to come(we should see some funny Gifts)!! MerryChristmas to all of you!!

one thing I got tonight was a bag full of swag,,I couldent belive my eyes it was like gold....wont be regifting that....well mabie in the long run i will....lol