MISSION: ReGifting or Christmas Clearance

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I have fallen behind on this one. :laughing: I didn't know this kind of thing existed on the fourms. I have joined 2 missions in the past few day, and would like to do this one. If anyone would like to pick up an extra mission, please send me a message. I have a coin to trade and maybe a regift or 9. :blink:

Let me know.

Chipper

CSRA Cruisers

If anyone would still like to send/receive another package, here is a person who would like to do a Regift trade, although too late to get in on the official mission list. Good luck, I don't doubt that someone will take you up on the offer.

If you don't mind to ship overseas then I'd love to step in!!! :P

Can you send her an email to let her know? Thank you.

Email sent :lol:

Can't miss out on a mission...count us in!

Mrs usyoopers

signed up- 12/15/08

received name- 12/29/08....Wow, did I ever get a toughie!....I think I have a plan :D

sent package- That plan didn't work :( This was a tough one, package is in the mail 1/3/09...hope they like it!

received package- 1/28

...Got my package today! It came from kini_ont. A holiday soap dipenser, a picture frame with hooks to hold my keys, mmmm maple sugar candy, a very fun pen that will be hooked onto my backpack. 2 little stockings, the pin on the blue one...."Like, Take Off and Go Caching, Eh?" I love that!! On the backpack with that one. The stockings held 2 coins that with us living about 25 miles south of the Canadian Bridge I am embarrassed to admit I knew nothing about, and it's a facinating story! It is The Canadian Red Poppy Spy Coin and The Real Deal....The Canadian Red Poppy Quarter! Thank you so much kini_ont they will hold a special place in our collection.

b03795fa-1850-494f-b411-a3fc46694ccc.jpg

The other yooper

signed up- 12/15/08

received name- 12/29/08

sent package- just got 'er to the post office (12-30)

received package-

So glad you enjoyed your package as this was my first mission :D had a lot of fun with it :P

And thanks to the other yooper whom I enjoyed his yooper-izims during the holidays :) kept me laughing for a long time and kept coming back for more.

ps. hope you had a good holiday in the south and I'm glad you gaot home to receive the package, had thoughts of the post office workers finding the maple sugar candy :laughing:

kini_ont

Signed up: 16. December 2008

Received Name: 28. December 2008

Sent Package: 10. January 2009 (I was told that it will be on it's way for a month)

Received Package: -

Well die_anita,

I just want to say that it is no problem that my package will take a month to get here.

I know that it took quite and effort to get my package wrapped:

34ba92c5-24ea-4495-a5ca-326b137ff961.jpg

:D:D:D:(:D:P:D:D:D:P:D:P:D:P

Now just where to keep them so the Wife does not see them and make me give them to her Dad :laughing:

We have until the end of January to send these out, so nobody is tardy yet. If you haven't sent off your package yet, you have about ten days left before you get detention.

Well risking taking this off-topic again, and a wrist slap....

Signed up: Dec 13th, 2008

Received Name: Dec 29th, 2008

Sent Package: Jan 2nd, 2009

Received Package: (Date) ALWAYS A BRIDE'S MAID, NEVER....Well you get it..... :)

With all the Snow, Sleet, and Freezing Rain, then Snow, Sleet and Al Gore telling me about Global Warming....

I had to escape and read a bit about someting to take me away...

Hope everyones year is off to to a GREAT start :D

Edited by The Finding Irish 4

I have fallen behind on this one. :) I didn't know this kind of thing existed on the fourms. I have joined 2 missions in the past few day, and would like to do this one. If anyone would like to pick up an extra mission, please send me a message. I have a coin to trade and maybe a regift or 9. :laughing:

Let me know.

Chipper

CSRA Cruisers

If anyone would still like to send/receive another package, here is a person who would like to do a Regift trade, although too late to get in on the official mission list. Good luck, I don't doubt that someone will take you up on the offer.

If you don't mind to ship overseas then I'd love to step in!!! :D

Email sent :(

Yes, we agreed!!!

So there is a second status to be posted:

signed up- 01/27/09

received name- 01/27/09

sent package- not yet, but I will do some shopping this weekend :P

received package-

I have fallen behind on this one. :laughing: I didn't know this kind of thing existed on the fourms. I have joined 2 missions in the past few day, and would like to do this one. If anyone would like to pick up an extra mission, please send me a message. I have a coin to trade and maybe a regift or 9. :P

Let me know.

Chipper

CSRA Cruisers

If you don't mind to ship overseas then I'd love to step in!!! :o

Email sent :)

Yes, we agreed!!!

signed up- 01/27/09

received name- 01/27/09

sent package- not yet, but I will do some shopping this weekend :P

received package-

Yes we did!!!!

So here is my status also:

signed up- 1/27/09

Received name - 1/27/09

sent package- not yet, but I will do some shopping this weekend :)

received package-

Regifting can be so much fun, when it's done in good spirits. I have ended up regifting one that I received for this mission. My Hegdehog Squeeky has found a new owner. I used it for a few days as a reply to the rude truckers on the CB, and then when I was waiting to get loaded at a shipper, I found someone who can use it even more than me!! Thank you Dr. Neal, she is very happy with her new toy.

8adc70dc-724b-49f7-bd42-b6a64bab8233.jpg

There was a crew putting up a new sign on the building of our customer, and one of them had brought his very playful and loving dog. I played with her for a while, and then decided that she would love this Orange Squeeky Hedgehog, and I was right. After I gave that to her, she had no more use for ME!!

I think that was absolutely great regifting!!! She will enjoy it until the little squeaker is gone I bet LOL

Signed up: 12/25/08

Received Name: 12/28/08

Sent Package: 1/30/09

Received Package: 1/17/09

Received Package: Not Yet

Nice to see you again our friend. Hope you are having better days :antenna:

To bad you havent received your mission yet, keep beleiving that is what we did.

Edited by sweetlife

Regifting can be so much fun, when it's done in good spirits. I have ended up regifting one that I received for this mission. My Hegdehog Squeeky has found a new owner. I used it for a few days as a reply to the rude truckers on the CB, and then when I was waiting to get loaded at a shipper, I found someone who can use it even more than me!! Thank you Dr. Neal, she is very happy with her new toy.

8adc70dc-724b-49f7-bd42-b6a64bab8233.jpg

There was a crew putting up a new sign on the building of our customer, and one of them had brought his very playful and loving dog. I played with her for a while, and then decided that she would love this Orange Squeeky Hedgehog, and I was right. After I gave that to her, she had no more use for ME!!

Must have missed this when you first posted it...glad I saw it today! The toy obviously ended up with the right owner.

ILYK

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED whew thought I might have to go to plan "B" but I love it when it all comes together (even if it was close)

Signed Up: Dec. 15/08

Received Name: Dec. 28/08

Sent Package: Jan. 22/09

Received Package: (o when, o when, o when, is that the mailman) ? Jan.30 2009 Yes mission complete

Thank You Just a Trifle, received your wonderful gift package today. A lovely card and calendar which I will hang at work, a Santa hat and two candles in what I believe is mercury glass holders, they will come in handy next Christmas. The deer corkscrew and stopper I will use all year, my wife fell in love with them but I’m the one who likes the wine.

And a very special thanks for the two coins from down under (my first), a Boomerang Black coin and a Caching in Queensland coin which travelled from Canada to Australia and is now back. :antenna:

regift.jpg

Thanks again, have a great summer and take care.

Signed up: 17 Dec 08

Received Name: 28 Dec 08

Sent Package: 21 Jan 2009

Received Package: 31 Jan 2009

Got the package from die-anita Saturday.

You must have known I have girls, they took one look at the chocolate and started drooling. Then them mentioned that when we were in Switzerland we never bought any chocolate.

The Swiss Army Knife will definitely come in handy.

To top it all off a Spain 2006 coin with the flag on one side and the Gaudi church on the other. Now I need to find out how to get the other European country flags on a coin.

Thanks

the brewmeister and kids

Signed up: 17 Dec 08

Received Name: 28 Dec 08

Sent Package: 21 Jan 2009

Received Package: 31 Jan 2009

Got the package from die-anita Saturday.

You must have known I have girls, they took one look at the chocolate and started drooling. Then them mentioned that when we were in Switzerland we never bought any chocolate.

The Swiss Army Knife will definitely come in handy.

To top it all off a Spain 2006 coin with the flag on one side and the Gaudi church on the other. Now I need to find out how to get the other European country flags on a coin.

Thanks

the brewmeister and kids

Glad to hear that the package arrived safely and that you liked what I put together for you. I was a bit worried when I was told that it will take a month to ship it over to you.

*hihi* this chocolate are the real ones you hang on your Christmas tree. I remember when I was a child my mother alway put them on the tree and I always tried to eat as many of them as possible :)

Edited by die_anita

When I came home today a parcel from Canada was waiting for me. It was the perfect day for it to arrive as this Monday was one of those you only want to forget. But you, Chuck, made my day with this great gift! Thank you so much!!!

I opened it and inside there was a complete cache, green-coloured wrapped, just perfect for nature, an alarm clock so that I do not miss any coin sale :D, chocolate, pencil and logbook, two carabiner in great girlish colour - I just love them, Canada lanyard and pen (the pen I will take to the office), two Canada stickers and last but not least two geocoins and a pathtag.

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Can't miss out on a mission...count us in!

Mrs usyoopers

signed up- 12/15/08

received name- 12/29/08....Wow, did I ever get a toughie!....I think I have a plan :D

sent package- That plan didn't work :D This was a tough one, package is in the mail 1/3/09...hope they like it!

received package- got it!

The other yooper

signed up- 12/15/08

received name- 12/29/08

sent package- just got 'er to the post office (12-30)

received package- got 'er today...2/2

Wow, a big box FULL of stuff came for the other yooper today...from Recycled Santa

276f360e-706a-4ea0-912b-d5f27c2eb18a.jpg

Here it all is unwrapped-

3f998892-0854-4909-9d66-fbd79404a1ac.jpg

I can't even start to tell you what all was in it- A giant mug stuffed full of cocoa, tea and coffee, there was mints, chocolates and almonds...even dog snacks to share with Dude! Lotions, moisturizers...even a night light! That there Santa fellow really does know all- Lozenges and Acetominophen...how did he know the other yooper was coming down with something?? 2 very cool coins- "Caching from Dawn to Dusk" something we have done many times! and The very pretty "Celtic Peacock"

Many Thanks, Recycled Santa!!

That is both packages for us, thanks for all the fun!

I have fallen behind on this one. :) I didn't know this kind of thing existed on the fourms. I have joined 2 missions in the past few day, and would like to do this one. If anyone would like to pick up an extra mission, please send me a message. I have a coin to trade and maybe a regift or 9. :D

Let me know.

Chipper

CSRA Cruisers

Email sent :D

Yes, we agreed!!!

signed up- 01/27/09

received name- 01/27/09

sent package- not yet, but I will do some shopping this weekend :D

received package-

Yes we did!!!!

signed up- 1/27/09

Received name - 1/27/09

received package-

signed up- 1/27/09

Received name - 1/27/09

sent package- Shopping is done!!! Sent 2/4/09

received package-

WRS,

Will there be an Easter mission.......Mmmmmmm...candy......bunny.....candy and a bunnnycandy .....

What .. where am I????

Opalsns

I think I'll opt out...I can't stand Peeps!!!Maybe you can host this one??

I'm not sure I know how!!!!

ps ... I don't like peeps either BUT I LOVEEEEEEEE White Chocolate Bunnies..

Hmmm..

How does one go about hosting a mission????

Do I just collet the names and match them up with another and send the names out to each other??

An, Would anyone be interested in an Easter mission or is everone Missioned out????

How about a Signiture Item and Candy Swap, Geocoins, Optional...

Thoughts anyone

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

I'm not sure I know how!!!!

ps ... I don't like peeps either BUT I LOVEEEEEEEE White Chocolate Bunnies..

Hmmm..

Do I just collet the names and match them up with another and send the names out to each other??

An, Would anyone be interested in an Easter mission or is everone Missioned out????

Thoughts anyone

Opalsns

Well there are other ways you could do it, but that's what I did. I just had to make some small corrections when I assigned one person to himself. Luckilly I caught that in time to fix it. You can get more detailed by taking special requests like Overseas/adult/pet Etc. I'd say "be prepared to take up the slack if anyone backs out, and maybe limit the size if you want to make it easier.

Thoughts anyone

Opalsns

Well there are other ways you could do it, but that's what I did. I just had to make some small corrections when I assigned one person to himself. Luckilly I caught that in time to fix it. You can get more detailed by taking special requests like Overseas/adult/pet Etc. I'd say "be prepared to take up the slack if anyone backs out, and maybe limit the size if you want to make it easier.

Hope you sign up for zazth's Easter Mission..... should be fun!

Now - Missions - be prepared for work.

Lots of questions from those who are new - be patient.

Be specific on whether you allow separate cateogories (some like to sign up their pets. children, partners for missions)

Be specific on the number of missions per cacher.

Have a deadline for signing up, and wait until then before assigning names - ensure you know whether some are prepared to post internationally - postage is a high proportion of the costs involved.

Expect most participants to be from the US.

Expect some moans, but also watch for all the warm fuzzies in the forums, the highs when missions start arriving.

Send an email to participants outlining EXACTLY what is expected.

I find a spreadsheet works well for a database.

I also watch the forum, and tick off the mission arrivals (and I miss a few too!!)

Expect some cheats - there were at least two in the Santa mission - who sign up for what they can get, not what they can give!

Expect some who go way beyond what is required.

And be prepared to send out some extra bits for those whose missions never arrive, or to cover the cheats.... it's not their recipients fault they were so low....

Most of all, expect it to go on longer than the deadlines set.

And enjoy sharing with the community

Received Package: Feb 7th, 2009

The day was better than we have had for some time, the Sun was out, the temps were up....

Out with the kids putting the final touches on my Son's newest cache and when we returned home ....

Well what to my wondering eyes did appear why A Re-Gifting Mission it is clear. :o

Looks as if the USPS man was curious and he may even have had a bit of peppermint while he

finished his day, but we will let him have that....

I will get the package opened in the morning and let you know what else we find...

But as I told the kids for now you will just have to DREAM about what is inside :)

The day was better than we have had for some time, the Sun was out, the temps were up....

Out with the kids putting the final touches on my Son's newest cache and when we returned home ....

Well what to my wondering eyes did appear why A Re-Gifting Mission it is clear. :o

Looks as if the USPS man was curious and he may even have had a bit of peppermint while he

I will get the package opened in the morning and let you know what else we find...

But as I told the kids for now you will just have to DREAM about what is inside :)

I have fallen behind on this one. :lol: I didn't know this kind of thing existed on the fourms. I have joined 2 missions in the past few day, and would like to do this one. If anyone would like to pick up an extra mission, please send me a message. I have a coin to trade and maybe a regift or 9. :D

Let me know.

Chipper

CSRA Cruisers

Email sent :D

Yes, we agreed!!!

signed up- 01/27/09

received name- 01/27/09

received package-

signed up- 01/27/09

received name- 01/27/09

received package- sent today, 08. Feb. 09

Well what to my wondering eyes did appear why A Re-Gifting Mission it is clear. :D

But as I told the kids for now you will just have to DREAM about what is inside :lol:

What a great surpise; inside were many great items..

The peppermint candy canes we knew where there as one was peeking out the hole.

Other candies, including a cute play on words with Crisp Kringle :D

A red stocking, a double feature DVD, one of the kids favorites as the second feature, one of my

favorite TV shows growing up, different cast though. A cool toy car and plane, never knew that

company made planes, I alredy lost this to Fredhead.

And a Team Olsson Geocoin...

Thank you to the re-gifter what a great way for me to start into missions.

Edited by The Finding Irish 4

Got home from a weekend of caching in Yuma, AZ, it was their 6th annual BBQ event, fantastic event as uaual. THere was a package in the mailbox from me to me, could this be my mission. Received a X-mas stocking, some of my favorite candy (peppermint nougats), more candy, X-mas CD and my all time favorite movie (how did you know) Dances With Wolves. Of course there was also a coin, Team Olsson. From my deductions I believe I have princeshoko to thank. Thank, you.

Today arrived my second Christmas clearing mission. Thank you so much CSRA Cruisers. This package is just great. How did you know that I'd like to have all this stuff? Especially this case, I intend to buy a netbook and it would perfectly fit into it. Wow. Then this little car, I saw today that there will be a Canadian travel bug race and that you must send something with wheels and I thought of a little car. Wow!!! Of course I will put the little cache (we call this "petling") into the wild and I will inform you. The coin is also new for me and I like it very much! Thank you so much for this parcel!

Today arrived my second Christmas clearing mission. Thank you so much CSRA Cruisers. This package is just great. How did you know that I'd like to have all this stuff? Especially this case, I intend to buy a netbook and it would perfectly fit into it. Wow. Then this little car, I saw today that there will be a Canadian travel bug race and that you must send something with wheels and I thought of a little car. Wow!!! Of course I will put the little cache (we call this "petling") into the wild and I will inform you. The coin is also new for me and I like it very much! Thank you so much for this parcel!

You are so very welcome. I enjoyed sending it to you.

Let me know about the cache!!!!

Chipper

Received Package: 1/17/09

Received Package: Not Yet--Still hoping, and hoping there wasn't a problem

I've just ticked off all the reports of sending and receiving, and I have a few spots that have not been reported, I'll start getting in touch with people who have not reported their status.

From my research, the following people should be getting a package from this Mission, but have not reported receiving it yet. If you are on this list and you have already received your package, please let us all know by posting your status. If you have already posted that, and I missed it on the list, I apologize, and please post again. Thank you, This has been a bunch of fun!!

kd&prettier half (Prettierhalf)

kd&prettier half (KD)

Turlutortue

PrinceShoko

sweetlife

BisonGirl

Webscouter

From my research, the following people should be getting a package from this Mission, but have not reported receiving it yet. If you are on this list and you have already received your package, please let us all know by posting your status. If you have already posted that, and I missed it on the list, I apologize, and please post again. Thank you, This has been a bunch of fun!!

kd&prettier half (Prettierhalf)...Reportedly Sent (Jan. 6)

kd&prettier half (KD)...Reportedly Sent (Jan. 2)

Turlutortue...Reportedly Sent (Jan. 16)

PrinceShoko...Reportedly Sent (Jan. 6) and (Jan. 2) (from two different people, not sure which one you already received)

sweetlife...Reportedly Sent (Jan. 23) and (Dec. 31)(from two different people, not sure which one you received already)

BisonGirl...(No report of it being sent yet, I'm working on it, and a package will eventually be sent)

Webscouter...Reportedly Sent (Jan. 30)

PrinceShoko...Reportedly Sent (Jan. 6) and (Jan. 2) (from two different people, not sure which one you already received)

sweetlife...Reportedly Sent (Jan. 23) and (Dec. 31)(from two different people, not sure which one you received already)

BisonGirl...(No report of it being sent yet, I'm working on it, and a package will eventually be sent)

SWEETLIFE GOT ONE FROM ME ALREADY,, POST #188 PAGE 4, HOPE THAT HELPS ROBERT

sweetlife...Reportedly Sent (Jan. 03)

Recieved our two one Jan.7 post 120 the other Jan. 13 post 154 thanks for the mission

:D:laughing:

I have fallen behind on this one. :lol: I didn't know this kind of thing existed on the fourms. I have joined 2 missions in the past few day, and would like to do this one. If anyone would like to pick up an extra mission, please send me a message. I have a coin to trade and maybe a regift or 9. :lol:

Let me know.

Chipper

CSRA Cruisers

If you don't mind to ship overseas then I'd love to step in!!! :P

Email sent :P

Yes, we agreed!!!

signed up- 01/27/09

received name- 01/27/09

received package-

Yes we did!!!!

signed up- 1/27/09

Received name - 1/27/09

received package-

signed up- 1/27/09

Received name - 1/27/09

received package-GOT IT!!!!! :D:D

Thank you so much for doing the mission with me!!!!!!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

PLEASE SEE POST #244 AND #246 I did receive my mission late january. Thanks it was fun