MISSION: ReGifting or Christmas Clearance

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Signed up: 12/15/08

Received Name: 12/29/08

Sent Package: 1/13/09

Received Package: 01/05/09

Recieived from RedsknU2 A puzzle box with 3 coins inside it one was the Northern Atlantic Lobster Geocoin took the puzzle box with the 3 coins still inside to our weekly Geo dinner the other cacher enjoy trying to open it.

Signed up: 12/15/08

Sent Package: 1/13/09

Received Package: 1/13/09

Recived from RiverCacher a Fabric Bag inside it was a christmas oraniment, Window Grip. Snowman that moves, Santa ink pen that boxes, 3 coins their personal one, and two others.

I like reciving coin that you don't know about.

Signed up: 12/20/2008

Received Name: 12/28/08

Sent Package: 1/08/09

Received Package:1/12/09

No Chia Pet here, we did receive a some Peeps Christmas Trees, daughter called dibs first thing, also received a couple of Christmas decor, a puzzle, (will have to see if we can find a spot to work on that) whole house seems to be in disarray from various projects, and some socks that say recycle, regift, (I'm thinking White Elephant gift for next year if I can remember where I stash them).

I also got a pink glitter Flip a Friend Cell Phone geocoin which I have been wanting, so a big THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I also received a Michigan Geocaching Summer 2007 coin.

DSCN2416-1.jpg

Thank you so much "R Cacher" we enjoyed all our little goodies.

Will continue watching to see all the other people's goodies.

Karen

the other day I got a second part of my mission from drneal- there was a patch ,a green geo bracelet- 2 pins, and a 2008 geo stalking from oakcoins,, too cool to get two pack s for one mission ,, I may steal that idea some day ,, we love the stuff you sent us,, drneal- thank you very much for both packs!!!!! pics will follow soon :D

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

Signed up: December 16th, 2008

Received Name: December 28th, 2008

Sent Package: January 8th, 2009

Received Package: January 15th, 2009

Today, I received a large box from Texas :D

There was a Washington Monument Benchmark coin along with a scented candle, Christmas decorations, a door hanger and a cute little dog :D

regif.jpg

Thanks to KD&Prettierhalf for the nice gifts!

Thanks also to WSR for having this great mission idea! :(

Signed up: 12-15-08

Received Name: 12-28-08

Sent Package: Sent

Received Package: RECEIVED

Signed up: 12-15-08

Received Name: 12-28-08

Sent Package: Sent

Received Package:

I received my first mission package and what a great package indeed! A very nice card was the first thing I saw. There was a wrapped box full of Christmas items including an ornament of a hippo wearing a red bikini. I had to laugh at that one. Also a s'more candle very appropriate for an old girl scout, a penguin, Christmas M&Ms and a peppermint tree. In another package I found a red little pack that is a first aid kit. I don't have one and I hope that there won't be a use for one on the trail but knowing me and my caching partners of course there will be LOL Oh yes can't forget the blue stocking! It held a 2006 5th Annual Geo-Campout which is held in Penisula State Park in Wisconsin. What is great about this coin is that I lived for 4 years in Wisconsin and have camped in that particular park!! Thanks for the great mission AstroD-Team!!

c0d8096c-e0ed-4156-bd9d-c54d9809fbd0.jpg

The lil one

Signed up: SAT,DEC.13TH

Received Name: dec. 29th

Sent Package: SOON!!!

Received Package: YES FROM DRNEAL

Adult

Received Name: dec 29th

Received Package: NOT YET..

HERE IS THE PIC FROM THE SECOND PART OF DRNEALS MISSION TO US!! THE ITEMS ARE CIRCLED IN PINK --THX AGAIN DRNEAL!!! :angry:fdfc67a3-94af-4253-bfe4-71251f23e557.jpg

The lil one

Adult

HERE IS THE PIC FROM THE SECOND PART OF DRNEALS MISSION TO US!! THE ITEMS ARE CIRCLED IN PINK --THX AGAIN DRNEAL!!! :angry:fdfc67a3-94af-4253-bfe4-71251f23e557.jpg

nice lovely X-Mas pin you have there, Us and tadpole379 had them made, you are very lucky to have gotten one of them :D Aren't they cool? Edited by sweetlife
The lil one

Adult

nice lovely X-Mas pin you have there, Us and tadpole379 had them made, you are very lucky to have gotten one of them :D Aren't they cool?

really!!! wow they are cool. how many were made?

The lil one

Adult

nice lovely X-Mas pin you have there, Us and tadpole379 had them made, you are very lucky to have gotten one of them :D Aren't they cool?

really!!! wow they are cool. how many were made?

We are unsure we actually got them as a bonus when we had our X-mas coin made thru hogwild.

wow!! We got our other one- tho im not quite sure who its from --the return is from texas

there was a holliday sign, that we will put up next year, a candle, as you can see I love candles and lit it right away smells soo good! a snowflake canister that may turn into a cache-that had a diabetes coin in it that i may need if i dont stop chuggin the soda. a NCGA coin,and a GOWT coin --neather ive seen before and both are brass i think,mabie antique gold its hard to tell, i also got a stalking and a santas helper hat. and there was also a mini pillow shaped door knocker that was very soft.

now considering i have no idea who sent it i did a lil reaserch, and i think i narrowed it down to 2 peps,, so ima go out on a limb here and guess brewmeister??

thank you who ever sent this stuff, we are very happy about the missions we got and are sending ours mid next week,(after i get paid)(sorry for the delay)

:)

5daa50f8-55cc-4ebf-846b-53e3cc6a2cc2.jpg

Isn't it annoying when work/life responsibilities get in the way of having fun! :( Well we have finally completed our mission, and apologise to the recipient for our tardiness <_<

Signed up: Yes

Received Name: Yes

Sent Package: Yes finally. Should be there within 7 - 10 working days

Received Package: Yes, and can you believe, from the same team who sent us a Santa's Mission.

Thank you TeamEccs21 for another wonderful gift with some terrific coins. We're not sure if we are destined to be long distance caching friends or whether we should buy a lottery ticket.

Happy New Year to you all - and keep having fun caching and collecting coins. :huh:

Here are the pictures...

7f91e3b1-c94d-49d5-87af-6c77b48b16d9.jpg

c3f3e02e-98ee-448c-be67-621a498c1b4e.jpg

Thank you Dr. Neal. I love the coin, and will have fun with the squeeker(when some trucker gets annoying on the CB, then I can use it as my Peanut Gallery Response!!). The Hot/Cold therapy pack will be handy too. Which should I use on a pulled muscle??

Generally cold...the package is sent as a thank you for a great mission that helped me through a bad time of year...thanks again! I received the pack as a gag gift, and the dogs already had the same toy...so they both were re-gifted.

ILYK

wow!! We got our other one- tho im not quite sure who its from --the return is from texas

there was a holliday sign, that we will put up next year, a candle, as you can see I love candles and lit it right away smells soo good! a snowflake canister that may turn into a cache-that had a diabetes coin in it that i may need if i dont stop chuggin the soda. a NCGA coin,and a GOWT coin --neather ive seen before and both are brass i think,mabie antique gold its hard to tell, i also got a stalking and a santas helper hat. and there was also a mini pillow shaped door knocker that was very soft.

now considering i have no idea who sent it i did a lil reaserch, and i think i narrowed it down to 2 peps,, so ima go out on a limb here and guess brewmeister??

thank you who ever sent this stuff, we are very happy about the missions we got and are sending ours mid next week,(after i get paid)(sorry for the delay)

:o

5daa50f8-55cc-4ebf-846b-53e3cc6a2cc2.jpg

gonna take another stab at the guessing on this before i resort to the master plan to find out,,lol, based in the pics the items are very similar to ones i have recieved,, so i will,guess,KD&Prettierhalf ?? ;)

gonna try tomarrow to get ours going out ,,,out. thx

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :D whew thought I might have to go to plan "B" but I love it when it all comes together (even if it was close)

Signed Up: Dec. 15/08

Received Name: Dec. 28/08

Sent Package: Jan. 22/09

Received Package: (o when, o when, o when, is that the mailman) ? :D just haven some fun

Signed up: 12/25/08

Sent Package: Not Yet

Received Package: 1/17/09

Signed up: 12/25/08

Sent Package: Not Yet

Received Package: Not Yet

I received a great Geocoin Club Blue Jeep with a Bison skull on it :D and a bead ring. I'll post a picture later. I'm sorry it took so long to say thank you! to my Canadian gifter. If you knew what awful things have been happening in my family you would understand. :D

Thank you! I LOVE the Jeep and ring!

I received my second mission!!! I was having trouble posting last night but Butterfly Lady is right--it took less than 10 days to get here!

The first clue about where it came from (well other than the postmark) was a card with a Santa sunbathing on a sandy beach--had to come from New Zealand! LOL I'm freezing here so that was a giggle. Riley was very interested in opening the package so there had to be edible goodies too. :P There were some gumdrops enclosed in a christmas ornament but much better than any gumdrops I've ever had and also candy canes. I received a NZ desk calendar--just the thing for my computer desk, a box of make your own christmas deocrations, a geocoin buddy and....well the picture shows them much better than I can describe. Oh yeah I received two gorgeous coins too--2008 NZ Kiwi and the Landsharkz Christmas snowglobe. Both are absolutely stunning! Thanks so much Butterfly lady. I loved the mission! :D:laughing:

cb064ac7-a7f6-4fef-b9d9-ea5af638558f.jpg

I got my package, too! And guess what was in there: A black nickel BOOMERANG! WOW, what a gorgeous coin! :P

And a lot of other nicely wrapped gifts, too!

Here's a picture:

0cc401ad-7be7-4a2d-86b6-465e5a6b90c1.jpg

I received a lot of beautifully smelling bath/shower things (The whole parcel smeeled gooooooood!) And chocolates (already went the way all chocolate takes... but the box is so cool, I will keep it) And an insulating coffee mug and some chocolate coffe (that will be sampled at sunday's breakfast). And also a nice card.

Thank you so much, Lynchs!!!

Mission 1---Nana

Signed Up-12/14/08

Received name:12/28/2008

Sent package-12/30/2008

Package received- ;)Just to let the person know it hasn't arrived.

Mission 2---Papa

Signed Up-12/14/08

Sent package-12/30/2008

Package received- Received it today from The Finding Irish 4. It had a sparkly poker chip geocoin. TB tag and a traveler. The Art Of Belly Dancing, a towel, musical tie, ducks, stocking and a card. Thank you very much. Going to go check it out.

301b45a9-5867-4135-87fa-f62853fb92d0.jpg

Mission 1---Nana

Signed Up-12/14/08

Sent package-12/30/2008

Package received- Received my mission today and it was from brewmeister. I received a shining star friend and get to name my own star. When my grandson comes up for the weekend we will have to do it. Then I also got a cache-o-ween coin and a caching partner coin. I had neither one so am excited to have them. Thank you brewmeister, I loved the gifts.

Mission 2---Papa

Signed Up-12/14/08

Sent package-12/30/2008

Package received- Received it today from The Finding Irish 4. It had a sparkly poker chip geocoin. TB tag and a traveler. The Art Of Belly Dancing, a towel, musical tie, ducks, stocking and a card. Thank you very much. Going to go check it out.

301b45a9-5867-4135-87fa-f62853fb92d0.jpg

Edited by Maine Family

I'm kinda pushing the deadline on this one, but did manage to get it out the door before the end of the month.

Regifting Mission Email Sent - 16/12/08

Regifting Mission Name Received - 28/12/08

Regifting Mission Sent - 26/01/09

Regifting Mission Received - 22/01/09 Thank you Ilonka1980!! I loved the coins and gifts, and my wife loved the licorice!! (she does prefer the single salt to double salt, so it disappeared very quickly!)

We received the funniest mission ever today, it is the regifted Christmas Clearance gifts.

Thank You Very Much DJ.J.Rock. we took pictures for all to see. We had to share it, hope you dont mind DJ.

3fb7282c-99ac-40be-a8c0-cc63ee1e48c7.jpg

237e49f9-84e6-4829-b986-08d5a3dfdc0b.jpg

omg!! you gotta tell me if you had those coins,, i was dieing an icon death!

Signed up: 12/14/08

Sent Package: 1/02/09

Received Package: 01/26/09

So we get home yesterday and there's a box hanging on the mailbox.... "Is that another COIN THING?" is the reaction of the bitt...errr better half :D

"Yes dear" :P

Inside the box... a Christmas bowl of candies, a travelbug tag, and a Texas GC Pathtag. Also a handy TOTT- an expandable flashlight/ magnet.

And then something that drew a "that's cool" :) from the spouse... a gold 'License to Cache" coin!

Harmony again! Thanks Sharom12!

Rick

We received the funniest mission ever today, it is the regifted Christmas Clearance gifts.

Thank You Very Much DJ.J.Rock. we took pictures for all to see. We had to share it, hope you dont mind DJ.

3fb7282c-99ac-40be-a8c0-cc63ee1e48c7.jpg

237e49f9-84e6-4829-b986-08d5a3dfdc0b.jpg

omg!! you gotta tell me if you had those coins,, i was dieing an icon death!

YOU DID GREAT, we have one of the Geocaching coin but it was non trackable because it was the one from the GCF version, we love everything, loved seeing the difference from sample from original and seeing the changes in the process of them before seeing the final.You dont know how much we laughed when we read the letter. really our stomaches were sore from so much laughing.

I have fallen behind on this one. :) I didn't know this kind of thing existed on the fourms. I have joined 2 missions in the past few day, and would like to do this one. If anyone would like to pick up an extra mission, please send me a message. I have a coin to trade and maybe a regift or 9. :D

Let me know.

Chipper

CSRA Cruisers

Signed up...12/14/08

Name received...12/29/08

Sent package...1/3/09 biggrin.gif

Package received...1/27/09

As I started to unwrap the tape on my package the thought crossed my mind that it might just be a solid block of duct tape :) Once inside the box I was surprised to see a new Corvette...I'll have to save it for spring as Michigan winters and sports cars don't mix.

There were some neat swag items, some Tootsie Rolls and a couple of neat coins.

My first GeoTag complete with chain and a skull with flashing eyes to attach to it. The other coin is the very cool D.E.A.D Family personal.

Thanks much DJ.J.ROCK and the McDonald family

I have fallen behind on this one. :laughing: I didn't know this kind of thing existed on the fourms. I have joined 2 missions in the past few day, and would like to do this one. If anyone would like to pick up an extra mission, please send me a message. I have a coin to trade and maybe a regift or 9. :blink:

Let me know.

Chipper

CSRA Cruisers

If anyone would still like to send/receive another package, here is a person who would like to do a Regift trade, although too late to get in on the official mission list. Good luck, I don't doubt that someone will take you up on the offer.

I have fallen behind on this one. :laughing: I didn't know this kind of thing existed on the fourms. I have joined 2 missions in the past few day, and would like to do this one. If anyone would like to pick up an extra mission, please send me a message. I have a coin to trade and maybe a regift or 9. :blink:

Let me know.

Chipper

CSRA Cruisers

If anyone would still like to send/receive another package, here is a person who would like to do a Regift trade, although too late to get in on the official mission list. Good luck, I don't doubt that someone will take you up on the offer.

If you don't mind to ship overseas then I'd love to step in!!! :P

Let me know.

Chipper

CSRA Cruisers

If you don't mind to ship overseas then I'd love to step in!!! :P

Can you send her an email to let her know? Thank you.

Regifting can be so much fun, when it's done in good spirits. I have ended up regifting one that I received for this mission. My Hegdehog Squeeky has found a new owner. I used it for a few days as a reply to the rude truckers on the CB, and then when I was waiting to get loaded at a shipper, I found someone who can use it even more than me!! Thank you Dr. Neal, she is very happy with her new toy.

8adc70dc-724b-49f7-bd42-b6a64bab8233.jpg

There was a crew putting up a new sign on the building of our customer, and one of them had brought his very playful and loving dog. I played with her for a while, and then decided that she would love this Orange Squeeky Hedgehog, and I was right. After I gave that to her, she had no more use for ME!!

Can't miss out on a mission...count us in!

Mrs usyoopers

signed up- 12/15/08

received name- 12/29/08....Wow, did I ever get a toughie!....I think I have a plan :laughing:

sent package- That plan didn't work :blink: This was a tough one, package is in the mail 1/3/09...hope they like it!

received package- 1/28

...Got my package today! It came from kini_ont. A holiday soap dipenser, a picture frame with hooks to hold my keys, mmmm maple sugar candy, a very fun pen that will be hooked onto my backpack. 2 little stockings, the pin on the blue one...."Like, Take Off and Go Caching, Eh?" I love that!! On the backpack with that one. The stockings held 2 coins that with us living about 25 miles south of the Canadian Bridge I am embarrassed to admit I knew nothing about, and it's a facinating story! It is The Canadian Red Poppy Spy Coin and The Real Deal....The Canadian Red Poppy Quarter! Thank you so much kini_ont they will hold a special place in our collection.

b03795fa-1850-494f-b411-a3fc46694ccc.jpg

The other yooper

signed up- 12/15/08

received name- 12/29/08

sent package- just got 'er to the post office (12-30)

received package-