MISSION: ReGifting or Christmas Clearance

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

well because we have till the end of the month im gonna try something special,, if all works out,, but ill be sending it out towards the end of the month :sad: hope this works and it make the wait worthy!

I too am trying something special, awaiting just one item and not procrastinating. Hopefully around the 20th of Jan. otherwise its to plan “B” and yes there is a plan “B”. :unsure:

Well, I didn't sign myself up to participate in this one, but I have been doing some shopping at the clearance sales. I have a couple of Gifts available in case I need to step in! You just have to love 75% off!!

HaHa, I went back for new socks today, and found 90% off!! 45 people will be getting stockings next year!! It's going to be expensive to fill them though.

Well, I didn't sign myself up to participate in this one, but I have been doing some shopping at the clearance sales. I have a couple of Gifts available in case I need to step in! You just have to love 75% off!!

HaHa, I went back for new socks today, and found 90% off!! 45 people will be getting stockings next year!! It's going to be expensive to fill them though.

HeHeHeHe :lol: your to funny Robert :)

Wow someone is quick on the draw, received a rather large box in the mail from a secret santa filled with so many goodies it makes my packages im prepping look like lumps of coal..... going to have to work on that.

Received Just a short Version

-----------------------------------

Stocking

2 Oak Bucks... (Gonna keep these lol)

Stickers

A dont keep me tag.

Reindeer Ornament.

CD of xmas music.

Breath of Life Geocoin (very lovely )

A stackable santa painted and I think it has candy in it. YUMMY

A love lapel pin

a magnent

a Geowoodstock 6 Pin (i been wanting one of these to go with my coin HEHE)

A mini stocking that says geocacher

and im sure there is more but thats all my mind can handel for now

It was packed very lovey was either a female or a very crafty dad whos had practice because I know ive never been good at that stuff :D, reminded me of Christmas when I was little... :D thank you very much Mystery Santa

Mission #1

Signed up: 12-17-08

Received Name: 12-28-08

Sent Package: (Date)

Received Package: 1-5-08

Mission #2

Signed up: 12-17-08

Received Package: (Date)

Wow someone is quick on the draw, received a rather large box in the mail from a secret santa filled with so many goodies it makes my packages im prepping look like lumps of coal..... going to have to work on that.

Received Just a short Version

-----------------------------------

Stocking

2 Oak Bucks... (Gonna keep these lol)

Stickers

A dont keep me tag.

Reindeer Ornament.

CD of xmas music.

Breath of Life Geocoin (very lovely )

A stackable santa painted and I think it has candy in it. YUMMY

A love lapel pin

a magnent

a Geowoodstock 6 Pin (i been wanting one of these to go with my coin HEHE)

A mini stocking that says geocacher

and im sure there is more but thats all my mind can handel for now

It was packed very lovey was either a female or a very crafty dad whos had practice because I know ive never been good at that stuff :D, reminded me of Christmas when I was little... :D thank you very much Mystery Santa

*snip*

:D See some Chrismas stuff here... I guess i missunderstood the Chrismas in Chrismas clearance :D

Mission 1---Nana

Signed Up-12/14/08

Received name:12/28/2008

Sent package-12/30/2008

Package received-

Mission 2---Papa

Signed Up-12/14/08

Received name:12/28/2008

Sent package-12/30/2008

Package received- Received it today from The Finding Irish 4. It had a sparkly poker chip geocoin. TB tag and a traveler. The Art Of Belly Dancing, a towel, musical tie, ducks, stocking and a card. Thank you very much. Going to go check it out.

301b45a9-5867-4135-87fa-f62853fb92d0.jpg

HeHeHeHe :D your to funny Robert :D

The funny part is that I went in for REGULAR socks, and came out with those, plus 45 mini Christmas Stockings!! 90% off is ridiculous...They were selling a 7' lighted tree for $5. someone could be getting one of those, and it would still fit in the mission guide of the "Price of a Coin"!!

Recieved a nice package from Burgessfour.

How did they know i love to cook and they even threw in a coin for the girls.

Thanks and i will get photos on soon.

Signed up: 12-25-08

Sent Package: Went to mail it and forgot address so it will be out tomorrow.

Received Package: 1-3-09 Recieved nice pakage.

I have most of the package ready to go out.

Edited by River Cacher

Signed up: 12/15/08

Received Name: 12/29/08

Received Package: 01/05/08

Recieived from RedsknU2 A puzzle box with 3 coins inside it one was the Northern Atlantic Lobster Geocoin took the puzzle box with the 3 coins still inside to our weekly Geo dinner the other cacher enjoy trying to open it.

Signed up: 12/15/08

Received Name: (Date)

I like reciving coin that you don't know about.

Whoo Hoo! My daughter arrived home from school with the mail in tow and there was a box addressed to me which was unexpected. I promised my hubby that I wouldn't purchase any coins in January since I blew my Jan budget back in December when all of the holiday coins were to hard to resist. When I opened the box, there was a card from the other yooper indicating this was my regifting package so I quickly grabbed the camera before proceeding.

n592387964_1380157_9540.jpg

With that done, I began to explore the contents of this wonderful surprise and must say that if these were all regifts and clearance sale items, I've been hanging with the wrong folks and shopping at the wrong stores. You spoiled me and I LOVE IT!

n592387964_1380158_9909.jpg

n592387964_1380160_532.jpg

Thank you "the other yooper", you made my day! Thank you also to WSR for putting this mission together; it was a blast.

I have my items ready and must package them for the mail so my recipient can have as much fun as I did.

:unsure:Signed up: ~ 12/15

Received Name: ~ 12/29

Sent Package: ~ 12/31

Received Package:

:unsure:Signed up: ~ 12/15

Received Name: ~ 12/29

Sent Package: ~ 12/31

Received Package:1-07-09

Received this awesome package today. Thanks to my regifter! Woot! :anibad:

3a945132-a672-40f2-b58b-ea0dfff23a36.jpg

Hi Tim that is cool your little gift arrived today here too, Hope you really liked your mission., It was so much fun putting it together. :lol:

The lil one

Signed up: SAT,DEC.13TH

Received Name: dec. 29th

Received Package: 1-5-09

Adult

Received Name: dec 29th

I GUESS DRNEAL SENT US A 2 PART PACKAGE,, HALF NOW -HALF LATER,,LOL VERY COOL IDEA I MUST SAY,, WE RECIEVED A WEBKINZ PUPPY,, THAT ZARIAH HAS BEEN DRAGGING ALL OVER THE HOUSE, YOU ACTUALLY GO ONLINE AND DO SOMETHING WITH A CODE FROM THE PUPPY, WE ALSO GOT 2 COINS FROM THEM,, A GROUP JUKEBOX PROJECT COIN(WITCH IS FITTING FOR ME DUE TO MY MUSIC BACKGROUND) AND HIS PERSONAL COIN WITH THE DOGS ON IT(IM A BIG FAN OF THE SANDBLASTED LOOK) NOW I CANT IMAGINE WHAT ELSE THEY WOULD SEND US BUT WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

DRNEAL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GIFT, WE HAVE ALREADY CASED YOUR COINS IN FOAM FOR OUR NEW SHADOW BOX,AND I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH ZARIAH LOVES PUPPYS!!, THANK YOU FOR THE SMILES!! DJ.J.ROCK

P.S. I TRYED TO UPLOAD A PIC BUT GC'S SERVER MUST BE DOWN BECAUSE IT WILL NOT UPLOAD ANY PICS--WILL TRY AGAIN LATER

The lil one

Received Name: dec. 29th

Received Package: 1-5-09

Adult

Received Name: dec 29th

I GUESS DRNEAL SENT US A 2 PART PACKAGE,, HALF NOW -HALF LATER,,LOL VERY COOL IDEA I MUST SAY,, WE RECIEVED A WEBKINZ PUPPY,, THAT ZARIAH HAS BEEN DRAGGING ALL OVER THE HOUSE, YOU ACTUALLY GO ONLINE AND DO SOMETHING WITH A CODE FROM THE PUPPY, WE ALSO GOT 2 COINS FROM THEM,, A GROUP JUKEBOX PROJECT COIN(WITCH IS FITTING FOR ME DUE TO MY MUSIC BACKGROUND) AND HIS PERSONAL COIN WITH THE DOGS ON IT(IM A BIG FAN OF THE SANDBLASTED LOOK) NOW I CANT IMAGINE WHAT ELSE THEY WOULD SEND US BUT WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

DRNEAL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GIFT, WE HAVE ALREADY CASED YOUR COINS IN FOAM FOR OUR NEW SHADOW BOX,AND I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH ZARIAH LOVES PUPPYS!!, THANK YOU FOR THE SMILES!! DJ.J.ROCK

P.S. I TRYED TO UPLOAD A PIC BUT GC'S SERVER MUST BE DOWN BECAUSE IT WILL NOT UPLOAD ANY PICS--WILL TRY AGAIN LATER

glad it got there...just some other little things I wanted to get to her...be sure to have her look at her webkinz and my avatar!

ILYK
Signed up: 12/24/2008

Sent Package: 1/2/09

Received Package: 1/7/09 Thank You Very Much UsYoopers for the very cool items you sent us. We took a picture right away and plan on releasing all of the coins and tags you sent us. We love the blue Jewel, as that is our favorite color, we didnt have or ever seen one of these before, very cool. We waters our little chickee plant, will be excited to see it grow. Love the Desk Sculpture, it was fun to get it to stand up. Can not beleive how strong that magnet is in it. Funny how the coins and travel tags stuck to it like glue as well, neat idea so you didnt have to do any wrapping. and last nut not least the Candy Barry is excited to try since he says that is still to this day got to be the best old fashioned candy, cant beleive they still make this. The card is lovely and will post to share in the other card thread. Thank You for Making Our Christmas complete. You Guys are real sweethearts and really have gone above and beyond of spoiling us. Hope your Christymas was Merry and Bright and that your New Years will be a safe and Joyous New Years, from our house to yours.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife289c5eb0-bb5e-49ad-a859-70ff3442d033.jpg

Signed up: 12/24/2008

Sent Package: 1/2/09

Signed up: 12/20/2008

Received Name: 12/28/08

Sent Package: 1/08/09

WSR just want to add that if you keep what you got at the clearance sales for next year,

1. You have to remember you bought them

2. You have to remember where you put them.

Thanks for putting this together, it was fun.

Signed Up-12/13/08

Received Name-12/28/08

Sent package-12/30/08

Package received-1/8/08

Thank you Sweetlife so much, I love everything! I don't have the Nutcracker coin and that is the first snowball thrown at me :(:)

I love the Gingerbread oven mitts too! And the flashlight is perfect to go geocaching with :)

RegiftMission.jpg

And a big Thank You to Robert for this mission ! :yikes::(:(

Signed Up-12/13/08

Received Name-12/28/08

Sent package-12/30/08

Package received-1/8/08

Thank you Sweetlife so much, I love everything! I don't have the Nutcracker coin and that is the first snowball thrown at me :(:)

I love the Gingerbread oven mitts too! And the flashlight is perfect to go geocaching with :)

RegiftMission.jpg

And a big Thank You to Robert for this mission ! :yikes::(:( Glad you liked what we sent you, my wife hand made you them so now you have something from the heart. She likes to do things like this in her spare time.

Signed up: Dec 13th, 2008

Received Name: Dec 29th, 2008

Sent Package: Jan 5th, 2009

Received Package: Jan 9th, 2009

WOHOO! It made a rattling noise all the way from the mail box and I couldn't wait to get it open!

dcf0fd49-f71a-4aa4-803d-0e43ad1f655b.jpg

What a spread of candy canes! I love them, i put them in my hot chocolate :blink:

Some really good smelling hand cream and

cc3c1a89-df5d-4a97-a415-b07d755e1393.jpg

A Elf Ornament (I wanted one, but missed the sale!) and a Persistence of Caching coin

Thank you Maine Family!

Signed up: 16. December 2008

Received Name: 28. December 2008

Sent Package: 10. January 2009 (I was told that it will be on it's way for a month)

Received Package: -

Well die_anita,

I just want to say that it is no problem that my package will take a month to get here.

I know that it took quite and effort to get my package wrapped:

34ba92c5-24ea-4495-a5ca-326b137ff961.jpg

:D:lol::D:):D:P:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now just where to keep them so the Wife does not see them and make me give them to her Dad :ph34r:

Sent Package: 10. January 2009 (I was told that it will be on it's way for a month)

Well die_anita,

I just want to say that it is no problem that my package will take a month to get here.

:D:lol::D:):D:P:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now just where to keep them so the Wife does not see them and make me give them to her Dad :ph34r:

I'LL TRADE EVEN UP, Ok you may want future considerations a coin or cache maybe?

finnPicture-10.jpg

Well die_anita,

:D:):D:P:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now just where to keep them so the Wife does not see them and make me give them to her Dad :lol:

*hihi* hope to receive a male edition of those lovely ladies :ph34r:

Well die_anita,

:P<_<:D:blink::D:blink::D:D:D:D:D:):DB)

Now just where to keep them so the Wife does not see them and make me give them to her Dad :rolleyes:

I'LL TRADE EVEN UP, Ok you may want future considerations a coin or cache maybe?

finnPicture-10.jpg

OK I know I will be sorry for asking but....

I get the Bath Cap, the Snorkal, Mask and even the Speedo...

But what is in his hand?

WOW that could be a Cointest of its own..

P.S. Trade declined.

Well die_anita,

:D:D:D:D:D:):DB):D:P:D:D:D:D

Now just where to keep them so the Wife does not see them and make me give them to her Dad :blink:

finnPicture-10.jpg

OK I know I will be sorry for asking but....

I get the Bath Cap, the Snorkal, Mask and even the Speedo...

But what is in his hand?

WOW that could be a Cointest of its own..

P.S. Trade declined.

:rolleyes:<_<

He's an underwater hockey player, the ice doesn't always stay frozen here :blink:

Signed up: 15 December 2008 (or there abouts)

Received Name: 29 December 2008

Sent Package: 08 January 2009

Received Package: 10 January 2009

A HUGE THANK YOU TO 57 CHEVY!!! I am blown away by the cool stuff you sent!

The cool stuff in the box!

1 pocket tool :grin:

1 recordable talking ornament - :ninja: I can't tell you what fun the family has been having with this!

1 angel gets his wings ornament - neat!

1 57 Chevy sig item (very nice keepsake!)

1 hand made/engraved name badge holder w/ earth turtle pin (Way too cool. THANKS!)

2 oak bucks coins

1 micro benchmark coin (How did you know we loved benchmarks??)

1 geocoin club coin March 2006 (Our first club coin! and seasonal appropiate!)

Lots of candy canes (which will be used to stir the hot chocolate) and Starbursts (which the family ate already!)

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!

Will anyone be getting a Chia Pet??

What's a Chia Pet?

Can't send you one :P , it has seeds :ninja::grin: !!

Ah - a modern take on the old wheatsack head.

Just takes away part of the do it yourself aspect for kids.

I guess they must be the rage in the US this year...

might get here next.... but with seeds in them, might not make it into the country.

Thanks for the thought of sending one - I've got plenty of weeds in the garden that I see growing already! Needing my attention!