Now Reserving New Years 2009 Geocoin!

Eric K

This one looks alot like last years, one question comes to mind, is the icon the same as last years?

We are trying to keep the same 'theme' with the coins.

The previous versions also did not have the Rhinestones.

An icon will be made if enough reservations are made for the coins If so it will be another rollover icon similar to the previous versions.

Thanks

Just an update.

This coin will have it's own icon

2009_32.gif

The pre-paid invoices are in the process of being e-mailed and should be completed within the next 2 days.

ETA for the coins is early to mid January.

Thanks!

Eric

Erik, I haven't received an invoice for my pre-paid reservation yet. Can you check and see if it has been sent?

~John

Just an update.

This coin will have it's own icon

2009_32.gif

The pre-paid invoices are in the process of being e-mailed and should be completed within the next 2 days.

ETA for the coins is early to mid January.

Thanks!

Eric

Erik, I haven't received an invoice for my pre-paid reservation yet. Can you check and see if it has been sent?

~John

Same.

The pre-paid orders that had made their payments received by last Wednesday were shipped out Thursday morning.

The standard reservations have not been sent invoices yet. I will start sending those invoices Monday.

There was a rash of reservations made after the order was sent to the mint so there is a possibility this coin will sell out. The invoices will be sent out in order the reservations were made. I would suggest paying as quickly as possibe to insure you get yours.

Thanks,

Eric

The pre-paid orders that had made their payments received by last Wednesday were shipped out Thursday morning.

The standard reservations have not been sent invoices yet. I will start sending those invoices Monday.

There was a rash of reservations made after the order was sent to the mint so there is a possibility this coin will sell out. The invoices will be sent out in order the reservations were made. I would suggest paying as quickly as possibe to insure you get yours.

Thanks,

Eric

OK, will check to see what is owed and where to send!!

Update:

Due to some invoices not being paid we have a few of these coins left in stock.

They will be sold on a first come first serve basis:

New Years Geocoins

There are 17 Polished Gold left and 16 of the Polished Nickel left.

For those of you that were lucky enough to reserve and pay for your Black Nickel version only 50 of those were minted.

Thanks!

Eric