Ok, Who Threw it?

avroair

What is all this talk I hear about snowballs :huh: .

I would certainly love an opportunity to "keep" some more! It would remind me of this caching outing last winter where I turned around and was told by several people, "Here, keep these!"

:blink::blink:

f6bbf6a9-bb05-4d44-940a-d16d1d90c4e6.jpg

Glad none of them were yellow!

Those naughty CT cachers!!

Glad to see you were a champ about it. :o

<_<:mad: This thread is starting to remind me of all the snowball fights on my home street back in Minnesota. There were full on wars that spanned weeks and included intricate tunnels and trenches, forts with "iced shield" walls, and getting nasty with slushballs and ice chunks. BRUTAL! Everyone would shout "SNOWBALL FIGHT!", and kids would pour into position from their homes. It was so much fun...and with only a little bloodshed... :laughing:

So, in the spirit...

SNOWBALL FIGHT!

(I hope I get a chance to duck!)

Those pictures of snow look so enticing while we are sitting here checking out the forum and having a laugh. <_< It's 6.30pm and still 28C (82F) so you would have a snowball's chance in hell of being hit by one here. The coins look great - keep throwing those snowball's about and having fun. :P

Enjoy your warm temperature, here it's -7C (20F) :mad: After a long day of pouring rain yesterday, temps went down and everything is icy now. So, forget about snowball fights today unless you really want to hurt someone :lol: It would be called ice chunks fights B)

Have you ever enjoyed pitching a snowball to someone walking in front of you :laughing: I did and I still do :ph34r:

Very nice coins! Let the snowball pitcher continues its pastime, it's really fun :laughing:

Oh what a great looking coin and a fun adventure at that, guess we will all be ducking as we open our mailers now, course I think I will just go on out to the Outhouse and HOPE for a yellow snowball. LOL

Congrats to all that have been hit, feel free to repack it tight and throw it my way .....LOL

;)

Turns out I'm far too old and slow to duck much. I got hit with a semi-automatic magazine of snowballs today. Fortunately Ms Eleanor was not home at the time to see me. I've already thrown one back, so stay tuned. . . .

LMAO! Well you deserved it! Guess there might be a barrage coming back the other way! :P Just don't throw any yellow ones, they taste funny... :huh:

Edited to add:

Revenge is Sweet! I threw 6 snowballs this week! ;):D:P:D

Edited by avroair

....you know, with enough snowballs thrown to Oregon, we could actually get to ski this season! (We're almost there...just need another real good storm!) Bring it!

Be careful what you wish for eh....

I don't remember a time EVER in Portland when the kids got 5 days in a row off from school due to weather. And another big storm headed our way this weekend. I'd say ski season is on now...but how to get up the mountain safely to enjoy it? ;)

:)

Just made Yellow Snow yesterday!...Yeah, thats right...IN CALI!!!

Only one No School day this week, but the other day I was messin with a kid, turned around to head back in the Bus barn and WHAM!...right in the back of the head! ;)

He jumped in his mammas car and they both giggled at me from inside!!! :D ..."OOOOOOH WHY YOU LITTLE!!!!! :D .... :)

All I could do is flip up her wipers and wait for them to get around the corner to get out and fix em!...RAN around the corner, snowball in hand and was a day late and a dollar short!!! Giggle Giggle Snort Snort right in the car and off they go! :lol: ... :lol:

I got him yesterday...he was beggin for mercy! :)

....you know, with enough snowballs thrown to Oregon, we could actually get to ski this season! (We're almost there...just need another real good storm!) Bring it!

Be careful what you wish for eh....

I don't remember a time EVER in Portland when the kids got 5 days in a row off from school due to weather. And another big storm headed our way this weekend. I'd say ski season is on now...but how to get up the mountain safely to enjoy it? ;)

:)

We missed around a month during the blizzard of '78...WOW, what a time to be a kid, so much fun!!

Snow storm hitting here in Wisconsin only supposed to get a couple inches here, but south by Milwaukee, they are getting a foot of snow today. We were hit with a snowball and will be throwing back so watch out ;)

Well congrats...I guess lol!

Yep, we were hit with about 8" or so last night, but the ice storm that hit first was probably the part making driving tough out there!! Glad we didn't get hit too bad, it's cold out and no power doesn't sound appealing!

Sure is nice looking out there though, will have to go play a bit in the snow, maybe a bit of sledding (Jeep style lol).

C'mon, hit me, hit me! I wanna play!! Really, I want to know what that snowball revenge thing is all about. LOL!

We're getting whomped with snow today, and so far the plow has only been by once. It was a pretty big wave of snow he sent flying into my driveway, too!