do you have a geocaching blog?

Kaboomcult

I think I might get a better response here so here it goes

Hi, in the next few days I want to do a post over at my blog (http://huskyhiker.com), a geocaching blog roll if you will... I want to give people places to go to read more about geocaching...If you have a blog or know of a blog that should be on the list PM me or just post it here...

A little description would be help full too but not necessary.

Thanks

Jim

We have a blog dedicated to geocaching. I follow about 40 geocaching blogs in my reader, and I'm amazed that there are not more. Since we all sign the logs and we all post on the cache web page, I would think that blogging was a natural extension to geocaching.

Seems to be a bunch of active bloggers on Twitter.

Hellolost, try this format in your sig file.

Put anything you want in this spot.

I think I might get a better response here so here it goes

Hi, in the next few days I want to do a post over at my blog (http://huskyhiker.com), a geocaching blog roll if you will... I want to give people places to go to read more about geocaching...If you have a blog or know of a blog that should be on the list PM me or just post it here...

A little description would be help full too but not necessary.

Thanks

Jim

No, I do not have a geocaching blob, or blog, or whatever those infernal things are called on the Interwebs. And no, I do not read the geocaching blobs of other persons. The whole thing sounds bizarre to me. Frankly, I would sooner sit on a chair of nails and casually lean over and slowly and carefully pull out each of my toenails with a pair of vice-grip pliers, followed by rubbing salt into the bloody nail bed, than engage in either of those activities. Thank you for asking.

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

I don't so much have a 'blog', but I DO have a website where I've documented most everything I've done involving my geocaching ventures. Included in there is pics of the various geocache containers I've made, as well as pics of the logbook pages after people have found them. Documentation of the various inventions I've built for geocaching (a chainmail wrapped geocoin, my signature items, making a GPS holder for the car, fixing my cat-chewed GPS antenna... 3 times... testing waterproof paper, etc, etc).

But I typically don't post any specific tales of my geocaching on there... I have that in my logs (which are also saved there locally thanks to GSAK). Most of my logs need to be cut down to fit the 4000 character limit, so after posting them, there's not really much else to say in a blog that wouldn't already be there ;)