COINTEST: Roaming Birka Moose Cointest

MotoCycleBoi

It is Christmas time! A season filled with tradition.

A geocoin.se tradition is to celebrate a new release with a cointest. So here it is:

The Roaming Birka Moose Cointest!

We like to follow the adventures of our baby geocoins out there in the big wide world.

If you have a Swedish Moose or Birka Geocoin that is out there roaming around; tell us about the journey and the distance the coin has travelled.

The owner of the coins with the longest travel distance posted in this thread will receive a new Bewitched Geocoin.

This cointest will end December 24 mid day local Swedish time.

It is Christmas time! A season filled with tradition.

A geocoin.se tradition is to celebrate a new release with a cointest. So here it is:

The Roaming Birka Moose Cointest!

We like to follow the adventures of our baby geocoins out there in the big wide world.

If you have a Swedish Moose or Birka Geocoin that is out there roaming around; tell us about the journey and the distance the coin has travelled.

The owner of the coins with the longest travel distance posted in this thread will receive a new Bewitched Geocoin.

This cointest will end December 24 mid day local Swedish time.

We have a sweedish Moose but have to say it is way to pretty to release it into the wild to have it go missing, it is in our collection for discover at events. We take pride in all of geocoins and activate them all and put alot of time into the geocoin pages all with pictures. We bring our coins to every event we attend as well. We are proud to show off our coin collection. We have to take many trip to haul them in or we use a cart and that is no lie, HeHeHe :D

Great Cointest.............i do you not have your beautiful coins...i think i was also a little bit afraid that they get stolen immediately.

i am not a collector but i send coins into the world :D

But i love to read the coins there stories and how far they have traveled. :D

So thanks for doing this. :D

Dear MotoCycleBoi, thanks for the Cointest!

I sent two of my Birka-Coins out into the great world, but I don't think they travelled far enough to win that cointest :D but the Birka is one of my favourite coins, so I have to take part :D

When I was closer to the danish border for a business trip, I placed my gold/silver/color Birka TB2FT1R into a very nice cache. Unfortunately it seems to be stolen now, one of the finders posted in october, that it's not in the "Fischteiche" cache anymore... (but I still have a "backup" here, if I like a coin very much, I only send it out in the wild when I have another unactivated at home... eventually one of my coins will fulfill a mission and come back to me, and then the backup will be nice for trading :D )

The second, a silver Birka TB2FTKH, I have placed not long ago in a cache near a long lost place, "Kloster Barthe". The next finder brought it back to my home town, I'm already curious to see, if this will be able to travel some places where the Vikings have left their traces :rolleyes:

I can't decide, which of my Birkas I like better, the coloured one is more impressive, but on the silver you can see the details better...

I had to send them out, because I want other people to see them, too!

Cheers, Chur

I have a great moose geocoin released in july in Eastern Oregon with the goal of spending time in the areas where you can find real moose. 2785.4km so far!

Right now it is in Anchorage Alaska at a cache that is within 200 meters of where I used to live. I mean I used to ski or ride almost daily within a few meters of where it is located. Love this coin and people have been so good about moving it. Thanks for the great coin!

Edited by Blue Devil PA

Clarification:

Do you have a Swedish Moose or Birka Geocoin that has done some traveling?

Then you have a chance to win a new Bewitched Geocoin of your choice.

• The owner of The Swedish Moose coin with the longest tracking history wins a Bewitched coin free of choice
  • The owner of The Birka coin with the longest tracking history wins a Bewitched coin free of choice

The owner of the coin must post him/her self in this thread.

Good Luck!