BIRTHDAY MISSION 2009 ~ in smaller groups

Butterfly_lady

i received my lovely birthday mission this weekend. thank you very much Marc-Andre..i love the all of the scrapbooking items. i think i will use the little book t scrap gcf. it will be perfect for it.

the bunny with no ears is just such a funny coin to me. thanks for it. i have not seen the suncatcher before. i like it a lot. blue and green are great colors.

ae13eb83-c279-4a07-8179-afbc1a95a385.jpg

86e68b1a-d17a-4d3a-b707-f5f2bd4fde7f.jpg

the path tag and all of the caching items are great too. maybe i'll actually put a few more caches out near me. vegas can never have enough caches. :D

thank you again marc-andre for all of the thought that went into this mission for me. i really enjoy it all.

i received my lovely birthday mission this weekend. thank you very much Marc-Andre..i love the all of the scrapbooking items. i think i will use the little book t scrap gcf. it will be perfect for it.

the bunny with no ears is just such a funny coin to me. thanks for it. i have not seen the suncatcher before. i like it a lot. blue and green are great colors.

ae13eb83-c279-4a07-8179-afbc1a95a385.jpg

86e68b1a-d17a-4d3a-b707-f5f2bd4fde7f.jpg

the path tag and all of the caching items are great too. maybe i'll actually put a few more caches out near me. vegas can never have enough caches. :)

thank you again marc-andre for all of the thought that went into this mission for me. i really enjoy it all.

Happy Birthday UFgatorgirl.

Happy Birthday to all! As a birthday surprise I signed my two kids up for the birthday mission. :D

William Jr. & Issabella are turning 11 on December 12th. :D:D

1- email sent YES

2- name received YES, research being done

3- mission sent not yet

4- mission received;

5- outgoing mission received;

Hope from the Finamore Family

Edited by Finamore Family

Many sorries for not coming here in the last couple of days . I have got to be a very lucky girl to receive what I got from my birthday giver. Will have to post pictures when I can ( I promise)

Birthday Mission email sent : YES

Birthday Mission name recieved : YES

Birthday Mission: Sent - YES

Birthday Mission Received: OH YES - THANK YOU Opalsns ! ! ! [

My birthday mission arrived today! Unfortunately there was no name attached, so I'm not sure who to thank. But whoever you are, thank you!!

Wrapped goodies, lit by the glow of an LCD monitor:

birthday-wrapped.jpg

Candy and coins and a movie! I haven't watched The Astronaut Farmer before -- we watch movies with dinner every night, so this has been added to our queue and I'm looking forward to watching it in the next couple days. And the coins are awesome. :signalviolin: I'm going to release the Generic Geocoin, but the halloween compass rose is too cute to let go. :sad:

birthday-unwrapped.jpg

Thank you again!

Happy Birthday to our three October babies whose birthdays (and missions) have come and gone...and there are TWO MORE before the end of the month!

Remember to try to post your progress in the forums. Thanks in advance to everyone for working hard to put together thoughtful and fun missions. This has been my first time hosting a mission, and I think everyone has thoroughly spoiled me over the past few weeks!

Happy Birthday to all, and Happy Halloween!

My son Marc-André (not a geocacher but sometimes comes with us for moral support!!)

Birthday october 31-1988 (computer fanatic and Wii addict)

Birthday Mission: Email Sent- 8/4 and 9-14

Birthday Mission: Name Received-YES

Birthday Mission: Sent-YES sept 28

Birthday Mission: Received- YESS!!! Thanks from Marc-André. He loved the Nintendo Calendar and the magazine...(and I love him for letting me have the coins!!!)

2002_0107AB.jpg

2002_0107AF.jpg

2002_0107AE-1.jpg

Edited by Turlutortue

My son Marc-André (not a geocacher but sometimes comes with us for moral support!!)

Birthday Mission: Received- YESS!!! Thanks from Marc-André. He loved the Nintendo Calendar and the magazine...(and I love him for letting me have the coins!!!)

Wow, those are some nice coins, indeed! Does Marc-André know how happy he has just made his mother?!

So, with early Happy Birthday surprises to opalsns (looking forward to seeing pictures!) and Marc-André, that is THE END of the October 2009 Birthday Mission! I believe we had a great one, and hopefully the recipients will agree.

See everyone next year! Happy Halloween!

2002_0107AB.jpg

2002_0107AF.jpg

2002_0107AE-1.jpg

who did this nice package come from?

Tried to get a bunch of pics but can only download a few into ny GC.com account. Might have to do with the size,

But anyway,

What a cool mission!!!!!!

495f679f-3083-4c17-b6ed-899548155a61.jpg

Very cool Micro caches and Candy and Nice smelling Lotion and Candy and all kinds of gifts and Candy and...

afd6f32d-18cd-4d66-8ca4-c2012f73e33e.jpg

A Beautiful Crow Card and a nice letter from UFGatorgirl!!!!!!

And what's in the little box you ask .....

c77dec52-c739-423d-8da9-a346f9a5f838.jpg

2 Pathtags and An awesome COPPER PERSONAL from mommyfinder which Ive never seen before!!!!and a GRAY Grodan and Fiabus Personal which was a seeker and now Completes the collection of the 3 G and F Cats!!!! ( Now for those frogs!!)

Thank You so much for the GREAT coins UFGG. You rock !

Hope Everyone has a Great B-Day!!!!!!

Opalsns

!. email sent yes!

2. Name received - Yes!

3. Mission sent - not yet research in progress.

4. Mission received - not yet

Whomever is the lucky recipient of my name for their mission may wish to check my trackables list in my profile. I am starting to collect Path Tags also. I like white seals, stars, crescent moons, and antique looking Christmas ornaments (The German and Czech glass)

Abbys mission will be 3 in november

Email sent - YES !

Name received - YES , YES !

Mission sent -wating on 1 moor coin

Mission received - 11/5/09 2 days befor her Bday she love it thank you very much

I'm glad she liked it! Hannah (in my avatar) picked out everything, including the coins. Please tell her happy birthday for me again!

Sorry to say the coins I ordered have STILL not arrived. I ordered them in plenty of time, but only received the confirmation of the order being sent on Monday. Since I am so new to the Geocoin addiction, I don't have any extra coins laying around. I am sooo sorry, but my mission is obviously going to be late. Hopefully the coins will arrive tomorrow and I can get it out then. It doesn't have so very far to travel (no international borders) so it should be there soon... Again, I am so sorry. :);)

Birthday Mission: Email sent - 2 October 2009

Birthday Mission: Name Received - 13 October 2009

Birthday Mission: Sent - Not yet

Birthday Mission: Received - Not yet

Coins finally came in today, everything is wrapped and packed up and will go out first thing in the morning. However, there is no way the package will arrive in time. :laughing: I hope the recipient has a wonderful birthday!

Birthday Mission: Sent - 19 November 2009 (Happy Birthday!)

Birthday Mission: Email sent - Yes!

Birthday Mission: Name Received - Yes!

Birthday Mission: Sent - Yes- today!

Birthday Mission: Received - Yes- Yesterday!

Heres a few pictures of my wonderful birthday presents from Dark Elf. Thank you so much. My daughter and wife sure had a wonderful time listening to your mixed CD and playing with the balloons. What a joy!

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

Birthday Mission: Email sent - Yes!

Birthday Mission: Name Received - Yes!

Birthday Mission: Sent - Yes- today!

Birthday Mission: Received - Yes- Yesterday!

Heres a few pictures of my wonderful birthday presents from Dark Elf. Thank you so much. My daughter and wife sure had a wonderful time listening to your mixed CD and playing with the balloons. What a joy!

I'm glad it arrived in time and you like it :laughing:

Great pictures :)

And: Happy Birthday

Edited by Dark Elf

Coins finally came in today, everything is wrapped and packed up and will go out first thing in the morning. However, there is no way the package will arrive in time. :) I hope the recipient has a wonderful birthday!

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed the package, and it was a lot of fun to get a birthday gift once I thought it was all over.

The gift was like a caching newbie kit, which is awesome for me. Thank you!

Birthday Mission: Received - Yes!!

Thanks so much to 2LittleCache for the awesome gift! I received it just in time to open on my birthday yesterday. My camera is not playing well with my computer, but as soon as I figure out what is going on with it, I will post pictures. As a five year survivor of Inflammatory Breast Cancer, I love the coin and Travelbug, as a new cacher, I will put the containers to great use for the enjoyment of area cachers, and as a... well, human being, I am enjoying the chocolates immensely. Thanks again!!

Coins finally came in today, everything is wrapped and packed up and will go out first thing in the morning. However, there is no way the package will arrive in time. :) I hope the recipient has a wonderful birthday!

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed the package, and it was a lot of fun to get a birthday gift once I thought it was all over.

The gift was like a caching newbie kit, which is awesome for me. Thank you!

I'm so glad the package finally arrived. I am sorry it took so long, but waiting on the coins gave me a little more time to put together the kit. I am a new cacher, too, and just put in the things I have needed when I found various caches. I hope it comes in handy, and hope that you enjoy the three coins.