BIRTHDAY MISSION 2009 ~ in smaller groups

Butterfly_lady

Birthday mission email sent: April 15

Birthday mission name received: April 16....hhmmm..no seeking list..will have to do some research...

Birthday mission sent:

Birthday mission received:

My geocoin lists below are slightly outdated. I can no longer edit my lists so I have been unable to add any coins that have become available in the past couple of months.

Edited by kehunt64

Birthday mission email sent: April 3 2009

Birthday mission name received: April 6 2009

Birthday mission sent: April 17 2009

Birthday mission received: Way too soon yet. I'd go crazy trying not to open the parcel <_<

I mailed my mission this morning. It has seven thousand kilometers to travel, and I sent it "surface", so I sure hope it goes on a fast ship!

What a great Birthday mission I received from the Netherlands last month ,and yes I did wait untill my birthday 4-16 to open it.And iside the package was 3 coins 2 of them

( Eureka Thueml + Simone coin and A Geocachers Day both were on my seeling list) there was also a card a very nice maglight brand flashlight that was engraved with my caching name on it :unsure:

A loogbook,bandanna,and woodend shoes.Thanks Li-Z For a wonderfull Birthday Mission Gift

THe Gifts in the box

Picture028.jpg

the open gifts

Picture029.jpg

the coins

Picture030.jpg

Edited by cainrcc

So I waited for my birthday to open my package from Sweetlife and goodness what a package! Totally made for a popcorn addict!!

12c51706-7ce2-4f2a-a84a-32dea97f9108.jpg

And they made me my very own card...

7f6c9dbb-3f50-4bf2-a599-a3b75ebfc91a.jpgc1de557f-44fa-4d0d-bca3-fc302d568b2a.jpg

oh no, I didn't say Thimon Thez...

but I got even better stuff

THREE coins, a Lancashire 2008, Crake Mimbres fishes, and a Team Olsson coin.

64be81d9-e00b-4248-8c21-7f0865a516fd.jpg

And I love sig items and Sweetlife sent me a bunch of signature items and cool some pins !

1296f861-99e8-41ef-8bfb-db207d0df9c6.jpg

IS IT TIME TO SIGN UP FOR JULY/AUGUST???????

My Son Fredhead has been asking everyday for a week.

He has 90% of his mission ready, he is hoping for an out of the Country Mission as he love to exchange with Cachers outside of the U.S.A. he loves learning about them and their homes...

Edited by The Finding Irish 4

I was hoping my package would arrive in time for my persons birthday. But this thread has been quiet. Maybe tomorrow :sad:

It did, it did ... in fact it arrived so far ahead of my birthday that it sat and tantalized me until yesterday when I could officially open it. A wonderful package with coins (including an adorable personal one) and a pathtag and yummy, yummy peppermint candies. All wrapped up in sparkly paper. I would have posted thanks yesterday but was happily occupied with birthday celebrations.

Thank you for the thoughtful gift.

CanadaKate

I sent out a mission last week 2 to 3 day shipping so it should have made it by Saturday at the latest.

There Birthday was Sunday and i hope it was a great day for them.

Yes, it has arrived and I had a great time opening all of the wrapped goodies Sunday morning :D Sorry I have not had time to take pics yet and post them, I will do that later today. I had a very busy and fun day Sunday with a B-day cookout and then bowling league Sunday night. Thank you for everything and a post with details and pics is coming....Karen

When I got back from holidays this week. a lot of nice things were waiting for me in the mailbox :-))) One of them was a great birthday mission from E&Cplus3!

Inside the box were a pretty birthday card, a canada postcard, a canadian flag, a beautiful glass pendant (in orange, the color of the Netherlands :-), a Wooden 'L' of Li-Z/Lisette, a very cool little canadian compass key chain (it will go on my caching backpack!), an emergency rain poncho (will come in handy in the rainy Netherlands ;-), cute elf stickers, an E&Cplus 3 pathtag and three fantastic coins: a very large and heavy texas 2005 lost maples coin, an ISAF coin and another very nice canadian coin in the form of a yellow rainhat and a boat on the back (does anyone know the name of this coin? I haven't seen it before).

d4b87b1b-29df-4cac-9b88-5b1582c6b1fd.jpg

42b9dce1-108d-4b17-a2a8-f012ea3db334.jpg

E&Cplus3, thank you so much for this great birthday mission :):D I was looking forward to finding it in the mailbox all the 22 hours from Australia to Amsterdam in the plane! And sorry it took me a few days before posting a response and photo (had to get over a jet lag, two exhausting first days at work and now also a flu ;) )

Edited by Li-Z

Last weekend I received a WONDERFUL birthday mission from River Cacher. Sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures. I opened my package and found a bunch of individually wrapped items and really enjoyed opening them up to see what was hidden inside. I received a birthday card with a hint written inside to "Hide a cache", skittles, a candy Idaho spud, 8 cache containers, logbooks, pencils, swag, pins/badges, his cute personal magnet, an America Unites coin and 5 geocoins. I received the cutest River Cacher personal coin, a UR#1 in copper (my favorite metal), RC Firetruck coin with moving wheels, a 2008 Idaho coin and a highly addictive coin. THANK YOU for everything and for putting this birthday package together for me, I LOVE it all :):lol: . I hope to hide my first caches in the next couple of weeks :anitongue:

l_748926a824894e839bec6697b6e56342.jpg

l_609ee95cd83640f0b39667d69c738621.jpg

Today Jetske was a little bit ill and did not go to school. The postman dropped a package which she put in the table. In the afternoon her brother came from school and took a look at the package and told her it was for herself!!!!!!!!

By the time I arrived the package was opened and all its treasures revealed! Jetske really liked it.

3 very nice turtle coins (Jetske knows how hard it is to get your hands on a earth turtle so she is very proud of her blue one) and a canadian puck. We love the drinking cup! All the other presents are also received very well and she really would like to give you a biggggg THANK YOU Belfrypotters

We have been to Toronto some years ago so she likes the canadian connection.

The coins will be added to her animal coins collection. ( she does not like them to travel, she always keeps them)

I managed to get one chocolate turtles. The outside said: to share. So i convinced her we all had to have one :P

ec147f1c-f4c9-4f71-9e48-2d478a37e931.jpg

Thanks again for this mission it is really very much fun to participate.

Today Jetske was a little bit ill and did not go to school. The postman dropped a package which she put in the table. In the afternoon her brother came from school and took a look at the package and told her it was for herself!!!!!!!!

By the time I arrived the package was opened and all its treasures revealed! Jetske really liked it.

3 very nice turtle coins (Jetske knows how hard it is to get your hands on a earth turtle so she is very proud of her blue one) and a canadian puck. We love the drinking cup! All the other presents are also received very well and she really would like to give you a biggggg THANK YOU Belfrypotters

We have been to Toronto some years ago so she likes the canadian connection.

The coins will be added to her animal coins collection. ( she does not like them to travel, she always keeps them)

I managed to get one chocolate turtles. The outside said: to share. So i convinced her we all had to have one :P

ec147f1c-f4c9-4f71-9e48-2d478a37e931.jpg

Thanks again for this mission it is really very much fun to participate.

Wow, Nice coins Millieballon and Jetske !!! And the mug with the turtle on it looks great, very special :D

...she really would like to give you a biggggg THANK YOU Belfrypotters...

I'm so relieved it arrived on time (with a few days to spare!) and in such good condition, especially the mug. I always worry when I mail our pottery and hold my breath until I know everything is OK. Happy Birthday Jetske and I hope you're feeling better soon so you can enjoy your special day later this week :laughing:.

IS IT TIME TO SIGN UP FOR JULY/AUGUST???????

My Son Fredhead has been asking everyday for a week.

He has 90% of his mission ready, he is hoping for an out of the Country Mission as he love to exchange with Cachers outside of the U.S.A. he loves learning about them and their homes...

This is good as I said before Fredhead is waiting and asking when it is his turn to join the mission.

He is now 95% ready to go :P

hopefully we will see a posting soon.

Birthday mission email sent: April 15

Birthday mission name received: April 16

Birthday mission sent: Package is going in the mail today :lol:

Birthday mission received:

I got a package in the mail yesterday.

I am so glad to see this mission come through.

I will be waiting until the 9th to open it.

Thanks so much and i can not wait to see what is in it.

Well, if no one else will step up, I'll take July/August. :lol:

f_HappyBirthdm_7474581.jpg

To participate :

You must be willing to send 2 geocoins (unactivated if trackable) to one participant.

You must be a registered user in these forums with some history of posting.

If you have a birthday in July or August and want to be part of this mission please send an email to:

chuckt9881@gmail.com

and make sure you put BIRTHDAY MISSION in the subject line.

Please include in your email:

Geocaching Name

Birth date (you may include your age you are turning if you like)

Real Name

Address

Are you willing to mail outside your country? Or global region?

(Note some people don’t get this option, unfortunately, due to being the only one in their country signed up)

Do you have a seeking list? If so, where. If not, are there any coins you'd like to own?

- Please do not ask me to assign you a certain individual, the missions will be assigned at random.

What you need for this mission

1. Be prepared to mail in time, a birthday mission to a recipient.

2. Include 2 unactivated and trackable Geocoins (you may send more)

3. Add optional birthday goodies and treats as per the list below.

4. Wrap it up, box it or package it and send it.

THIS MISSION IS ALSO FAMILY FRIENDLY ~ please consider that when selecting gifts.

Required

Regular unactivated Geocoin ( at least 2)

(This can be upgraded)

and a Birthday card or tag.

PLUS items to turn this into a birthday gift - suggestions below.

Pathtag

Micro geocoins

Caching pins

TB tags and Geocoin buddies

Caching related items

Personal signature items

Regional souvenir

Postcard of your area

Candy or chocolate items.

Please try to include - Novelty item or toy - be aware of the age of the receipent.

THIS MISSION IS MEANT TO BE GEOCOINS (2) PLUS BIRTHDAY GIFT

Tossing just 2 geocoins into an envelope would satisfy the mission (Just), but it is meant to be more than that. Small items that relate to caching, the cacher's interests, or a play on their caching name add a great deal of pleasure - both to the sender and the receiver!

Please ensure you understand what you are expected to send before you sign up.

International missions should omit any seeds and plant material.

You may also wish to check out last year's mission.

2008 Birthday Mission

NAMES FOR JULY IN ASAP – I will start allocating missions by June 15th (and will continue as needed).

NAMES FOR AUGUST IN BY JUNE 20th.

Once you receive your mission please post that you have done so in the thread. We'd love to see your goodies!

E&Cplus3

I'll start things off by adding two:

I turn the big 4-0 on July 4th!

Birthday Mission Email Sent - 05/06/09

Birthday Mission Name Received - NO

Birthday Mission Sent - NO

Birthday Mission Received - NO

My daughter turns 3 at the end of July

Birthday Mission Email Sent - 05/06/09

Birthday Mission Name Received - NO

Birthday Mission Sent - NO

Birthday Mission Received - NO

Child Mission Junior Ski - Morgan

Email sent 31 March 2009

Name received

Mission Sent

Mission Received Today 6/6/09 from Team Black Cat

Nice box receievd today for Morgan.......will hide away safely until his birthday on 25th.

Thanks to Team Black Cat

Edited by SkiBums (UK)

Package received from my B-Day sender...NICE!! Some great posters (signs) stating BIKE PARKING ONLY, a great card and a postcard rom Canada as well as a Birthday Coin and a Pirhana...THANK-YOU my friends, I loved it!!

My B-Day package will be going out soon, awaiting a possible addition!

Package received from my B-Day sender...NICE!! Some great posters (signs) stating BIKE PARKING ONLY, a great card and a postcard rom Canada as well as a Birthday Coin and a Pirhana...THANK-YOU my friends, I loved it!!

My B-Day package will be going out soon, awaiting a possible addition!

Roddy,

I'm so glad the package arrived safe and sound and that you liked the parking signs. ;)

Today is my B'day and I got a very nice present from Millie , thank you so much for everthing you sent, all wrapped up in small packages. We all had so much fun with the balloons, trying to make all different kind of shapes and animals. I also got a geocaching scarf, coins,pathtag ... full of nice gifts just for me :grin:

Thank you, thank you :-D