My wife is being mean!

CachinSpree

My new Garmin GPSMAP 60 CSx came in today and she told me I can't have it until Christmas :mad: . I told her that she couldn't have any money until Christmas :D . Looks like I'll have to wait till Christmas and she is going shopping today :D . Thanks - CachinSpree

Just go out and buy aother one! That'll teach her!!! :D

My new Garmin GPSMAP 60 CSx came in today and she told me I can't have it until Christmas :mad: . I told her that she couldn't have any money until Christmas :D . Looks like I'll have to wait till Christmas and she is going shopping today :D . Thanks - CachinSpree

Just go out and buy aother one! That'll teach her!!! :mad:

And then return one of them. or send it to me!

Side note: My heart goes out to you :D

My husbands PN-40 his only Cristmass present came yesterday. Of course I let him open it I was singing carols. the main reason is He has to figure it out so we can go out hunting/hiking on Christmas day... I can wait it is like Chirstmas keeps coming...... What would a holiday be with out a cache or two or three...

My new Garmin GPSMAP 60 CSx came in today and she told me I can't have it until Christmas :santa: . I told her that she couldn't have any money until Christmas ;) . Looks like I'll have to wait till Christmas and she is going shopping today :santa: . Thanks - CachinSpree

Awwwww, she's a good sport and probably a great wife. What a gift, too!

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Grigorii Rasputin

http://grigoriirasputin.wordpress.com

http://www.glass-cockpit.org

No way I'd put up with that!

Time for a new wife!

Lets do a little calculation. New Garmin GPSMAP 60 CSx = $300.00. --------Attorney fees + child support for next 11 years + 1/2 401K + 1/2 everythng else = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I guess I will wait for Christmas. Whats in your wallet ;) ? Thanks - CachinSpree

Farther takes son aside, son do what I did when your mother & I got maried. I took off my pants and handed them to her and she said I can't wear these to which I said thats right! and we have been happy ever since.Boy tries farthers advice but his wife replies by taking off her pants and handing them to her new husband to which he says I can't get into these, and they live happy ever after:D

Farther takes son aside, son do what I did when your mother & I got maried. I took off my pants and handed them to her and she said I can't wear these to which I said thats right! and we have been happy ever since.Boy tries farthers advice but his wife replies by taking off her pants and handing them to her new husband to which he says I can't get into these, and they live happy ever after:D

Now, THAT'S the key to a perfect marriage!!!!

Grigorii Rasputin

The wife and I went to Bass Pro Shop, a couple of weeks ago, and caught the Vista HCx on sale. It was also suppose to be my Christmas present, but after running out of "easy caches" to find with the Tom Tom she decided to let me have the Vista..LOL. I took her out last Satuday night for about 4 Caches that we found pretty fast. When we finished number 4 she asked "where's the next one?" I said there are no more that we can do without the Vista,and she said "well we better run home and get it." I lauged and then drove straight home without arguing! :D

My new Garmin GPSMAP 60 CSx came in today and she told me I can't have it until Christmas :huh: . I told her that she couldn't have any money until Christmas :D . Looks like I'll have to wait till Christmas and she is going shopping today :D . Thanks - CachinSpree

Awwwww, she's a good sport and probably a great wife. What a gift, too!

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Grigorii Rasputin

http://www.glass-cockpit.org

You are surprisingly easy-going for someone with that screen name! :D

Calmly explain to your wife that this action is in direct violation of the 8th amendment to the U.S. constitution.

You know, that's the one with the "...nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted" line.

Further, I think it violates the Geneva Convention and has the power to make innocent babies die in their sleep.

She doesn't want to be evil, does she? Once you put it this way I'm sure she'll see the light.

Solution: You get to play with the new Garmin a few times. She then wraps it up and you are truly surprised at her thoughtfulness Christmas morning. You buy her diamonds. She gets to wear these a few times. You wrap them up and she opens them Christmas morning. She is surprised at your thoughtfulness. Win - Win! Bonus - her diamonds are embedded on HER new Garmin!

My new Garmin GPSMAP 60 CSx came in today and she told me I can't have it until Christmas :P . I told her that she couldn't have any money until Christmas :rolleyes: . Looks like I'll have to wait till Christmas and she is going shopping today :D . Thanks - CachinSpree

Just go out and buy aother one! That'll teach her!!! :D

And then return one of them. or send it to me!

Side note: My heart goes out to you :D

NO.. dont send it to him... SEND IT TO ME.. IM NICER LOOKING! :blink: .. oh hang on, I already got one! LOL

if you're only keeping the wife because of economics, you should ditch her.

i found post #9 particularly disturbing, but thanks for reminding me.

I couldn't ditch her. We have been together toooooo long. She is my junior high, yes I said junior high sweetheart. We graduated in 1987 and I turned 40 earlier this year. A rare thing in todays world. Don't know what I would do without her. She is at least letting me try and figure it out before she wraps it up. I hope to have the caches in my area downloaded to it before then. That way, I can open it up, act surprised, and tell everyone "see ya, I have treasures waiting on me". There are about 400 caches within a 20 mile range of our house. I'll be busy. Thanks - CachinSpree

P.S. - She just called and told me she off on another "spendin spree" at the mall. That just ain't right is it?

Edited by CachinSpree

Must be a woman thing this year. I had the other yooper help me pick out a nuvi for the car, its wrapped (very prettily) and under the tree now....with his name on it! :D

Toooo funny! I'm afraid I'm going to get something horribly drab this Christmas - like the ceiling fans I've been wanting. :D Maybe I need to pick up something fun "from hubby, to Me!" :D