My PQ did not work?

CachinSpree

I ran a PQ last night, but just now able to check it. This is the e-mail that I recieved.

"Your Pocket Query had no results. If you believe you should have received a result to your query, please review your Pocket Query for errors".

Any ideas on what I did wrong? I promise, when I get it all figured out, I will quit asking repetitive questions. Thanks - CachinSpree

Check the options you selected for the PQ. For instance, if you select "I don't own" and select "I own" you have setup a condition that excludes all caches.

Your best bet when setting up a PQ is to set it up without selecting any dates to run the query and then submit the information and click the preview the results link at the top of the page. You will get a list of the caches matching the query. Once you are satisfied that you have the results you desire, select the days to run the cache and submit it.

If you're checking the box to use your home coordinates and choosing the state of Texas, that's the problem - it's a known glitch. Instead input the actual coordinates of your home, not "home coordinates".

Thanks for the help. I used the GCXXXXX number and it seemed to work. I'll check my e-mail when I get home tonight. That will probably be my next question. How to get itfrom my e-mail to my Palm Zire 31 PDA? Thanks - CachinSpree