Having trouble ordering from the Groundspeak store

CachinSpree

Thanks for the info. I tried ordering the same stickers from www.geogearstore.com and had the same problem. Thanks - CachinSpree

No problem. I just spoke with USPS and is definately a widespread issue right now but they are working on it and should have it back shortly. They couldnt have worse timing for something like this with holidays creeping up! :rolleyes: Oh well, we just made some changes on our site until they have it resolved.

Edited by jho135

It affected our web store where I work too. I would not be surprised if someone (or many someones) in their USPS Information Tech Dept. receive a lump of coal in their stocking come Christmas morning.

HEHE....I just saw on another forum someone had said their local post office was down also. Man I would hate to be a postal teller this time of the year having to tell the long line of people that you can't process their package and aren't quite sure how long it will be before it is back up. Aye!

Edited by jho135