Thankyou PNWAdmin

Kiersolvd

Yah, it was a huge shock when PNWadmin announced his resignation on Facebook a couple weeks ago. :rolleyes: But he definitely has earned the rest and relaxation. I know I could never do that job, after hearing some of the stories.

PNWadmin, like we said earlier: You da man! Thanks for all your hard work over the past several years; you were always a pleasure to work with. Enjoy your retirement! :rolleyes:

Edited by hydnsek

I didn't know PNWAdmin was leaving, this is new news to me! I'd like to thank you sacrificing your own time so that others can enjoy this addictive hobby and I appreciate everything you've done for the geocaching communities across the PNW. Enjoy all the free time you'll have now! :rolleyes:

Edited by tsunami_KNUW

I first heard about this recent turn of events last Friday, and couldn't believe my ears. I have had a few fitful nights of sleep since then, and have now come to terms with this dramatic shift in the geoforces. I am finally at peace with your decision, Jon.

Wanna go out hiking? I promise I'll keep up with you this time. ;)